Chase Auto Finance Reviews
Aug 25, 2017
Can't Recalculate My Lease Payment
jab4685

I am leasing a Mazda 3 and have had it for a little over a year.  During that year I've moved out-of-state, which is a headache in-itself, but add onto that the change in tax payments.  It took me 4 months to get my lease account updated and synced up with them.  Their customer service reps never contacted me for updates (when they specifically told me they would), supervisors did not care when I escalated the issue, and numerous times my online banking statement indicated that they owed me money, which is crazy.  I can't even describe to you the frustration when calling them each month to find out how much I should pay them.  As I told them, numerous times, they are a major financial institution > my expectations are that I should be able to log in, see my account balance, how much I owe, and when I owe it (I'd love to see what the actual detail is, but I gave up on that when I asked 3 times for a detailed explanation as to why my payment went up, and instead either received no letter... in the mail because they can only mail stuff... or a letter that says "$0".  Useless.)  I'm going through this again, only this time I've moved across town.  In PA, that means a whole new change in taxes, so currently my balance is -$15.  I paid the amount the customer service person told me to pay (and the online banking system told me to pay), but apparently Chase is offering to pay me to drive around my car.  Until they get around to reconciling anyway...  I work in finance, and credit, and I'm a very financially savvy consumer.  This is an embarrassment and I will never get an auto loan or lease through Chase again.  It will effect my car decision-making in the future.