Iberiabank Reviews
Jan 02, 2016
Awful Customer Service

I got this card with a 6% interest rate and then within a year they jacked it up to 15% and so I cancelled to keep the low rate while i paid it off (I started with a large balance transfer. I've had nothing but problems from the customer service number you call. They have my first name as just an initial because of a typo in data entry and they have my maiden name and despite having called and faxed the marriage certificate several times, they won't change it. Plus they changed to an online system that you can only sign up for using a credit card account number, which I don't have because the account was canceled and I shreaded the cards. That went on for months. Finally I miraculously found my card number and signed up online so I didn't have to mail the payment or deal with calling thier inept customer service. Now everytime I log in, I have to enter my password and answer 3 security questions and if you miss one 2 times it locks you out and I have to call in. Because they have my name wrong, it's a toss up as to whether or not they are going to allow me to access the account. Total breakdown in process and policy in the guise of security.I have literally been waiting for a 3rd tier supervisor because they won't give me access, and then call on a different phone and the first person I talk to figures out how to help me.