Why is credit card utilization inaccurate. It states 68% when its actually 36 and it been 2 weeks.
My credit card utilization score has been inaccurate for two weeks now. Your all keep reported that its in the 63 percentile when its actually 36%. Because of your inaccurate information my vantage score dropped 40 points. I am completely disappointed and upset about this situation. The reason for me getting this service is to have up to date information at all times. Can you please start displaying my utilization usage accurately. Instead of me using credit karma to help me you all are hurting me. Disappointed client. Please resolve my account today. Since this was an update day which is wrong AGAIN.