Question

BungalowMo

Why does you system "Suggest" cards for me that I already have?
Let me tell YOU why...because your system suggests the same cards for everyone.

No matter what report that card pulls, no matter if someone has already tried & been declined, and (drumroll please) the # one reason you suggest these cards......

BECAUSE THEY PAY YOU TO DO SO!!!

The card companies and Credit Karma don't care how many inquiries you have....it makes absolutely no difference to them.

It's all about the bottom dollar & don't let them kid you. The more people who apply through a link here, the more $ CK makes from that company. And if the request is approved, they probably make more...depending on the limits & apr's given to the new card holders.

There.....I feel so much better getting that off my chest. I'm sick of seeing people here applying for all kinds of cards they have absolutely no chance of getting....simply because CK says "this is the card we picked for you"!!!