need to find a credit card to build my credit. been stuck at 655 for a year.
I have been trying to rebuild for several years after a bankruptcy but have been stuck for the last year at 655 with no budging. I don't want lots of hard inquiries to affect my credit but I can't get approved for anything that doesn't have very high APR or lots of annual and other fees. I need suggestions. My debt is very low. All my accounts are current and have been for years and I have no major loans out because we paid them all off in the last year. I need help and credit counselor suggests a credit card with a low kept balance which I feel confident I can do now easily but can't find one for me? Suggestions?