My report does not show all my current credit cards, how do you modify this?
My current Credit Karma report only reflects one credit card. I have 3...all of which have low balance to credit limit. Why do they all not show up. If they did wouldn't my score be affected differently. Possibly be higher. I pay them all on time and actually just paid 2 of them off. I have only had one of them show on my CK report this entire time...makes no sense, since they are all linked by ss#. Any thoughts on this?

Hammer92

Most Helpful Response

not all credit card companies report your info to all 3 credit bureau's--CK uses trans union info--thats why you can have a different score from one to another--you would have to call the credit card co's and ask if they will report to trans union--and yes it should make your score higher 

Response by
redcoupe

Submit to the Community