Question

flyingwolf

Lost stolen card report caused card to be removed in CK.
I had to have my bank replace my cards as my card numbers were stolen.
Now CK is reporting a 50 point drop in my score as there is a flurry of new activity showing a cancelled credit card account, a newly opened credit card account, and the balance of the account is at 80% utilization.

I normally use the card as needed then pay it off before the balance is reported and keep it under 10% as reported to the credit agencies. But since it is a new balance it is kicking my rear.

All of these items at once causing my score to drop is a very bad thing as I am in the process of buying a house on an FHA loan.

Is there anyway I can mitigate this issue to ensure it doesn't effect my score too much.

Finally, I am not seeing this issue on creditsesame or on my USAA score. Is it possible this is only showing on CK due to my accounts being linked?