I only have medical bill expenses, no credit cards or other bills how do I make my credit better?
I have had no health insurance and got pancreatitis, so I was at the ER at least twice a week bc it took them two months before they could figure out what it was. I had a thousand of yellow gallstones that caused it. So then I had to have sx to remove it and still have pancreatic attacks. I am overloaded with medical bills and can't pay them bc I have been laid off. I do not have credit cards or any kind of loans. My vehicle is paid for and so medical is all. I just am overwhelmed and have no clue of what to do about it. Any advice would be muchappreciated.