I have paid off my credit card and doubled my car payments, but my score hasn't gone up
I don't have much credit, but one store card completely ruined my score. I recently paid it off, but my score hasn't budged. What else can I do to get my score to go back up? I don't have any credit cards, but I have a student loan and a car payment that my mom cosigned for. I have doubled my car payments for the past 6 months, but my score has only gone up 10 points since I started doing that. I am becoming very frustrated!!! What else can I do? I would like to get a new car in a few months, my car loan will be paid off in 12 months if I continue to double my payments.