Question

Jinamay

I had several credit card accounts with insurance. They never honored and one stopped payments.
Orchard Bank was called immediately when I was laid off. They did not send me an application until after the 45 day cutoff came and went. Capital One made my payments for awhile then stopped sending me the monthly forms to confirm not working. Unemployment stopped, couldn't find a job, had a stroke due to the stress from collection calls and not obtaining another job. Disability covers my monthly living expenses and medications. Repaying student loans is next to impossible. Is there any way to clear my credit some?