How long does it take for cards that are no longer in my name, to be removed from my credit?
I had three cards with my name on them that were NOT my credit cards (I was the additional name on the account). The balances are less than $100 under the total limit. i.e.: Total limit of $4,300 with a balance of $4,250. I had my name removed in November 2012. It is February 2013 and my score is still the same. It also says they are still active accounts.

How long does it take for them to be removed as my "credit cards accounts"?