Got a message saying my credit card limit dropped?
Credit Karma sent me an email saying that my credit limit decreased $389 on one credit card and $239 on another card. I called Capital One and they said no nothing has changed on my account since 2011. Then while checking into it all it Credit Karma sent me another message saying my available credit dropped to $48 on a credit card I haven't used. I spent all morning working on this issue when nothing changed on my credit cards. So I then went to the free annual report online and downloaded transunions credit report. Nothing was changed.

Is this a norm for credit karma to freak people out to buy credit protection? Where does this information Credit Karma come from?