Question

naakitaa

Got 12 points taken out when trying to remove 2 (not legit) credit cards.
How can I fix this?
I recently open an account on this site and notice I had 2 credit cards under my name.
1 with $500 limit and the other with $0, and no activities reported in the 3 years they been open. Now the problem is that I never ordered those cards and they were there making me look like if I had a lot of open accounts.
long story short I call to have them fix and removed by the card company, that cost me 3 points and they didn't have anything under my name.
I called Transunion and they saw the card and made a note that it was an error and said that it was going to get fix. It did get fix, but that cost me 9 points.
If I did nothing wrong how come I am the one getting penalized?