Credit Card with "Freind" (How stupid was I)
I stupidly got a credit card with a so called friend in 2013, (I cosigned so she could get some things she thought she needed) the I thought everything was being taken care of and paid for until it reeached collections and got reported in 2014. it is for a fairly large amount.

I have already talked to the collection company and we had agreed on a price point to pay them instead of full amount. I have not called them back and they have not called me back in over 2 months. I have sent them letters a couple months ago asking them to verify the debt and they haven't. They are a big company Cach LLC that I have read is big trouble. WHat would my next step be since I am trying to pay off her debt in order to get myself out of trouble.