Best card for convenience checks with cash back purchases ?
Hello - I'm looking for the best card to use to do larger purchases and would allow use of convenience checks as my suppliers do not accept credit cards for purchases but I have a great relationships with them as I've been buying for many years but it doesn't improve my credit score because it's not reported anywhere (typically spend about 5k a month on products for resale). Currently stuck just under 700 on CK and slightly over with TU. Have a couple Cap one cards with lower limits totaling 4k CL I use for other purchases but the 1.5 % cash back on any purchases which is great because it's not just on gas, etc - but they seldom send convenience checks, and I was told you don't get the cash back applied when you use them which would add up.

I've read on here that the best way to improve credit quickly is by using the cards to make larger purchases up to just under your limit and paying off completely just prior to the billing cycle and this would work well if I could find the right card as I currently just write the supplies checks.