after 3 months of paying my credit card bill in full and early i have lost 4 poits why?
Nothing else on my account has changed only that i owed $142 of a $500 credit limit. The payment is due march 28th which i paid off very early march 7 th in amount of $100 dallors. In february my score went up only one point for all my effort and then today march 8th it went down 4 points because my payment went through!? Am i suppose to just accumulate debt or lose 4 points each month for paying bill off early on time and in full every month!? Please help :(