2 cards still show balances though they've been paid off for months
How do I get that information updated since it will positively affect my score? They've been paid off so long I don't even remember when they were paid off. Each card still shows a very high balance. I may have used one or the other of the cards for a much lower amount and paid it off within a month or 2 since I paid off the large balance, but I certainly haven't carried that kind of balance on either of those cards for a long time.