Personal Loan Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

Circleback Lending Personal Loans

From Borrowers in the last year

Compare Personal Loans

Check out rates on new loans or refinance an existing loan.

SHOP PERSONAL LOANS

These reviews were written by current and former borrowers in the last year.

Jun 29, 2016
Won't Boost Your Credit
nikol107 Borrower

CircleBack's application process was fairly simple and straightforward. They offered me a lower rate than any of the other providers but be aware this is not the bank you should use if you're looking to build your credit. They delay reporting to the Credit Bureaus by 45 days "in case of charge backs" so the balance on your credit report is never exactly accurate. You can call and get a pay off letter emailed to you but I find this quite shifty.

Customer Service reps are hit or miss but no one is really going out of their way to help you.

Feb 26, 2016

I usually don't write reviews but I had to let others know about this loan before they applied.

My credit score is nearly 700, I figured I'd get a personal loan because I wanted to consolidate some credit cards. Very big mistake! The loan process was very simple and the money was in my bank account within a few days. The interest rate is ridiculous! My fault for not fully looking into this before applying. I applied for 6K and was approved. I can't remember the exact interest rate. Circleback lending deposited $5700 into my account. $300 was kept for fees. Over an 8 month period of making my $170 payments, I still owed $5745.00

If I would have paid the loan every month over the period I was financed for, it would have ended up being over 10K

I saved up the money and just paid it off in full.

If it literally isn't life or death, don't get a unsecured personal loan.

Hopefully this helps

Jan 27, 2016
Highly recommend this as an option

Applied for this personal loan to consolidate credit cards.  Rate was great @14% considering my fair credit.  I had a score of 662 when I applied.  Application was simple and was approved in less then 24 hours.  Funds were wired and in my account the following day.

How would you rate this loan overall?

What should others know about this loan?

**Annual Percentage Rates, terms of loan, and monthly payments presented are estimated and were created based on analysis of information provided by the consumer and available rate information from lenders. While efforts have been made to maintain accurate information, the loan information is presented without warranty and the estimated APR or other terms presented do not bind any lender. Lenders generally have a range of available APRs (for example, a lender’s range might be 2% to 12%) and only borrowers with excellent credit will qualify for the lowest rate available. Your actual APR will depend upon factors evaluated at the time of application, which may include credit score, loan amount, loan term, vehicle information, credit usage and history. All loans are subject to credit review and approval. Additionally, model year, loan-to-value, minimum loan balance mileage, income, debt, etc. restrictions may apply. When evaluating offers, please review the lender’s Terms and Conditions for additional details.