Upgrade

Upgrade

4.5

Jan 17, 2020
Legit

So, I applied for the loan Friday 1-10-20. I sent all documents requested & downloaded the app on my phone. Initally I did not hear anything back after sending requested docs. I opened the app and saw the status had changed to accepted and Funds would be sent shortly. Per their website it says that could take 3-4 business days after loan approved. The app shows you all docs pertaining to your loan which is nice feature so you have it for your records. I finally grew impatient, so Wednesay I reached out Upgrade through email. They replied back with loan has been approved and funds will arrive shortly, mind you this is the same message I had been looking at since Friday. So, I emailed back informing them of this and weirdly enough Thursday there was a change on my app showing I was approved but this time my bank info was attached. Now, I was pretty bummed thinking my 3-4 business day wait for funds just begun, shockingly I open my bank app and funds had arrived as promised. I only have a few negatives. 1. Someone dropped the ball and this should have been processed much sooner as I was approved on Friday and if I had not finally reached out I still would be waiting. So, my best advice is contact them as soon as you noticed you have been approved. Secondly, the fee they are upfront about but to only get $2865 of a $3000 loan is a pretty hefty up front cost. All in all I am happy I applied and if you are wise with the loan this can help you greatly. This is a legit company and funds will arrive. Just be mindful that if you are not proactive you may wait longer that is my only suggestion if you need funds ASAP.

May 29, 2018
Light at the end of the tunnel

The GOOD: Submitting the online application and uploading any requested documents was easy enough. The time it took to deliver the funds to my account once approved was above expectations, took about two days. The BAD: Interest rate will be high, but if you didn't expect it too you're just being weird and failing to take the time to educate yourself on how these type of loans work. It took a full business week before anyone first contacted me to start my loan request process. There was a bank verification step where they have you do a conference call with them and your bank, and it took four additional days to get this step completed because of the unavailability of the loan agent. The UGLY: The loan agent failed to call me back for four business days to complete the final verification step and this delayed approval. I left a message for her every day I called but she never called back. I finally ended up just calling their customer service line and asked for help from someone else. From there it became PRETTY again.. That agent took care of me right then and it took less than 10 minutes. She then instructed me that I should have an approval within 24 hours; it actually ended up being just a few hours later. CONCLUSION: The loan process started great and ended great, the middle part was a poor experience because of the failed follow-through by one individual. However, that person represents a major part of the company's business, so either Upgrade needs to lighten up your agent's load so that they have time for customers or get more qualified agents. I almost decided to go with a different lender, but didn't want to deal with another hard inquiry. Of course, when it was all said and done, I'm happy because I got what I was after. Would recommend, but would definitely share my experience with people I tell about it so that they knew what to expect.

Nov 28, 2021
Excellent service when speaking to customer servic

The process for the loan was rather simple, and the funds where directly transferred into the account within days. I like the fact that they had shorter terms to avoid paying off too much interest.

Nov 28, 2021
Slow experience

This was about a 3 week process. I was on the phone every other day trying to fix my account in which no one could fix which was super irritating. I kept being told to upload documents online even after I told them it wouldn't allow me to. It took them days to review each paper sent in and half the time I had to resend it. They didn't reach out to me at all I was the one who had to keep calling to make sure theu got the documents and had to send each one more than once. They notated to call me when the loan was approved and never did. I got a email to notify me it was approved. That being said, once it was over with They quickly dispersed funds to pay things off. The monthly payment Isn't bad either. I would definitely expect this to be a very slow process. Also if you're calling in I wouldn't expect a professional background, it was hard to hear customer service reps because people were always talking in the background and being incredibly loud. All in all I'm thankful the process is over. My credit already jumped 30 points.

Quick and Easy

Easy application, quick service

Fast service

My transition was fast and easy the staff was professional , i am a well satisfied customer

Review

Lender was great! Application process was a little confusing as you must sign up for the financial institution at the end of filling out your information. It takes awhile for them to get back with you if you have questions (expect at least 1 week) but overall the process is easy.

Satisfied customer

The loan process was easy and fast approval time. also the money was deposited into my account with in a day.

Super Fast

After going through 10 days of run around with Upstart...smh...I applied to Upgrade, uploaded my docs and was instantly approved. I am not sure about all the bad reviews. I was able to reach customer service instantly and the process was super easy. Grateful!

Great

No hassle quick reply, payments to creditors was done in a timely manner.

Nov 26, 2021
Great

Painless process

Nov 26, 2021
Wonderful

Easiest way to apply for a loan I was approved next day with funds in our account the next day