Upgrade

Upgrade

4.5

Jan 17, 2020
Legit

So, I applied for the loan Friday 1-10-20. I sent all documents requested & downloaded the app on my phone. Initally I did not hear anything back after sending requested docs. I opened the app and saw the status had changed to accepted and Funds would be sent shortly. Per their website it says that could take 3-4 business days after loan approved. The app shows you all docs pertaining to your loan which is nice feature so you have it for your records. I finally grew impatient, so Wednesay I reached out Upgrade through email. They replied back with loan has been approved and funds will arrive shortly, mind you this is the same message I had been looking at since Friday. So, I emailed back informing them of this and weirdly enough Thursday there was a change on my app showing I was approved but this time my bank info was attached. Now, I was pretty bummed thinking my 3-4 business day wait for funds just begun, shockingly I open my bank app and funds had arrived as promised. I only have a few negatives. 1. Someone dropped the ball and this should have been processed much sooner as I was approved on Friday and if I had not finally reached out I still would be waiting. So, my best advice is contact them as soon as you noticed you have been approved. Secondly, the fee they are upfront about but to only get $2865 of a $3000 loan is a pretty hefty up front cost. All in all I am happy I applied and if you are wise with the loan this can help you greatly. This is a legit company and funds will arrive. Just be mindful that if you are not proactive you may wait longer that is my only suggestion if you need funds ASAP.

May 29, 2018
Light at the end of the tunnel

The GOOD: Submitting the online application and uploading any requested documents was easy enough. The time it took to deliver the funds to my account once approved was above expectations, took about two days. The BAD: Interest rate will be high, but if you didn't expect it too you're just being weird and failing to take the time to educate yourself on how these type of loans work. It took a full business week before anyone first contacted me to start my loan request process. There was a bank verification step where they have you do a conference call with them and your bank, and it took four additional days to get this step completed because of the unavailability of the loan agent. The UGLY: The loan agent failed to call me back for four business days to complete the final verification step and this delayed approval. I left a message for her every day I called but she never called back. I finally ended up just calling their customer service line and asked for help from someone else. From there it became PRETTY again.. That agent took care of me right then and it took less than 10 minutes. She then instructed me that I should have an approval within 24 hours; it actually ended up being just a few hours later. CONCLUSION: The loan process started great and ended great, the middle part was a poor experience because of the failed follow-through by one individual. However, that person represents a major part of the company's business, so either Upgrade needs to lighten up your agent's load so that they have time for customers or get more qualified agents. I almost decided to go with a different lender, but didn't want to deal with another hard inquiry. Of course, when it was all said and done, I'm happy because I got what I was after. Would recommend, but would definitely share my experience with people I tell about it so that they knew what to expect.

Quick process

The whole process was very easy !!

Jan 15, 2022
Was great and fast, great company

This has been the best loan company I ever dealt with. The process was easy and only took a few days to get approved and money deposited in my account. I would refer this company highly

Loan process…Easy!

This company is just as promised. Using the info provided by credit karma, my process was painless. It was over New Years holiday so the funds were delayed, but still in my account within 48 hours. I provided a couple credit cards that were paid off promptly. I now have the balance to help with my moving expense.

Excellent company

Excellent company for a loan! Definitely helpful in a time of need during the whole covid crisis, highly recommend!

Best loam ever

was very happy I applied and quickly I was approved and they paid off my credit card and put the rest in to my account so I can pay other bills.

Great Experience!

I applied for this loan to consolidate all my credit card debt at a lower interest rate! The application process was quick and easy! The money was in my bank in just a few days and my credit cards are paid off! Looking forward to paying this loan off as well! Thank you Upgrade for this quick and easy process!

Best experience ever !!

I applied for a loan on a Thursday night around 9. I immediately got approved and the money was in my account that Saturday. By far the quickest I’ve ever seen. I’ve had different loans in the past from known lenders and it wasn’t this fast. Im using UPGRADE from now on!!

Meh!

Approved quickly then complete ly vague about when and where funds are , week 2 . 5 and 2/3 of funding not received by lender who was due to be paid off (18.7 k)

Fantastic

It was a quick application process. The Customer Service Representative was friendly and professional. The only hiccup would be that I couldn't upload my photo and had to send it via email.

Pleasantly Surprised!

I wanted to consolidate my CC debt and achieve a higher credit score faster than how long it would take paying off the debt by myself. So I applied on 1/10/22, got the approval letter on 1/11/22, received the funds that weren't going to my CCs into my bank account on 1/12/22, and my CCs began receiving payments on 1/13/22. Are you paying a couple thousand in interest? Yes. But that comes with any high dollar, unsecured loan. All I had to do was upload a bank statement and bam, done. That seemed a little sus to me at first, so I called the customer service line and the very kind gentleman I spoke with assured me that some applicants require less documentation, some require more. I was one of the lucky to experience the former. Can't wait to start my homebuying journey with my new high credit score!