Question

CourtFraudVictim

Why when I pay off my credit cards to ZERO balances the old balances remain?
I had $4800 in cc debts rolled into a personal re-finance. Yet, it seems, since I paid off my credit lines IN FULL the credit lines NEVER report ZERO balance to Credit Karma. So, Credit Karma continues to display a CRAP credit rating because I am over-utilizing my credit cards while they're ZERRO balances. Is this a bug, or am I supposed to now spend $10 on each card to PUSH an update to Credit Karma. By the way, what dishonest imbecile contrived "RISK" if someone USES THE CREDIT LINES THEY WERE GIVEN? So, you're only "ok" is you use just 30%? huh? What idiot computes a "PERFECT PAYMENT HISTORY" AND "100% UTILIZATION" as something TERRIBLE, TRAGIC, and BAD. Are they foreigners who want to frustrate the U.S. economy? Looks like it. Perhaps they're transients using the U.S. like an ATM with ZERO loyalty. So, maybe we need a COMPANYKARMA.COM site to start defaming these jack-offs? Please explain the BS... because it's PURE BS.

Again, if I use 100% of my credit lines, yet have a perfect payment history, I'm a problem? huh? Stupid ***. Dishonest scumbags. Transient non-American ******bags.