Question

Meow33

Where Can I Get A Debt Consolidation Loan with Poor Credit?
I only need a small consolidation loan (about $5,000), but my score is POOR, so I can only get offers for Secured Credit Cards. If I had the money to put into a Secured Card, I wouldn't need a Loan to consolidate my debt in order to improve my Credit!!! Vicious Cycle! Help?

Google Dave Ramsey and follow his advice on getting bills paid.  He's intelligent and sensible and his ideas have worked for many.  You don't need to pay for someone to fix your credit, just learn the skills to do so yourself.  And most "companies" that claim mto fix credit are not the most ethical, causing more trouble for an already trouobled consumer.