Payoff

Reviews: Payoff

Payoff

4.2

Sep 25, 2019

I will admit that seeing a Payoff advertisement on my Instagram feed made me skeptical. I pondered on this for months. I have been wanting to consolidate my credit card debt into one payment and eliminate as much interest fees as I could. After settling into a better paying job, I decided the time is now. I received an email saying to check my rates and see what they can offer. I did and was pleasantly surprised. It'd cut three years of payments, nearly $550 in interest fees, and a whole lot of stress. The process was a little long but that was only because I wasn't sending the correct documents however, the customer service team at Payoff was quick to let me know what I was missing so we could proceed with the loan. After about a week, I was approved for the loan! I was having issues signing my official acceptance documents but they kept me updated along the way. During the time I was waiting for my documents, I received another email stating if my loan was fulfilled before the end of the month that I'd receive an Amazon gift card and to check my rates now. Seeing as I had already been approved, I was bummed at this missed opportunity. However, I reached out to their customer service line and they stated that I indeed qualified for the gift card and I'll receive it in about a week. So awesome! The funds hit my account after about 4 business days and now I'm on my way to relieving myself of credit card debt. My suggestion is to just make sure you have the qualifications before applying and sending all your information. The process was so simple, the customer service was friendly and attentive, and they delivered what was promised in the time frame stated. I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Payoff. :)

Nov 21, 2019

The second month of having this loan I was charged my payment twice. I was told it would be refunded in 3+ weeks, which was unrealistic. I asked for the loan payoff amount (they have 2 days to get this) day 3 and I still do not have my payoff amount request fulfilled. I am frustrated with this company and feel like they haven't held up their end of the contract thus far.

Jul 02, 2022
My experience was great

I don’t think that you can find another lender that has more knowledgeable people and they are professionals and you can get in touch with them when you need to.. very nice group of people period.

Jul 02, 2022
Debt relief

Thanks happy money. now I can able pay my credit card debts

Jun 30, 2022
If you are self employed...BEWARE

Horrible!! If you are self employed They require 3 months worth of income in your bank account....I misunderstood when I applied and thought it read one month. If I had 30K in my personal bank at all times I wouldnt need a $25k loan for balance transfer. I have proven my income with tax returns and my credit history proves I pay and am never late and have paid off past loans (double the amount) early. They missed the opportunity to do business with a PROVEN risk free, loyal client due to a technicality.

Jun 28, 2022
Excellent Lender

It was an overall easy process.

Jun 27, 2022
Fast and easy !!!

easy and fast I recommend it 100%

Jun 27, 2022
easy

This was an easy and painless loan to apply and get

Smooth and wonderful

I checked out the best financial service that I can go to for a personal loan in other for me to consolidate my high paying credit cards and payoff was the best option that i got. I tried to use their self help evaluation site, I was pre-qualified for a better rate that everyone has denied me. The whole process was within 24hrs and found was available to be within 5 days. My own experience was smooth and awesome. I will repeat it anytime I have a need.

Perfect

...

Excellent

Very easy process and got funded within few days. Love that they have online chat and getting a hold of customer via phone is easy too. I do t have to be on hold for long time to speak to someone.

Jun 24, 2022
Loan

Easy and fast. Pretty good rate as well.