Payoff

Reviews: Payoff

Payoff

3.9

Sep 25, 2019

I will admit that seeing a Payoff advertisement on my Instagram feed made me skeptical. I pondered on this for months. I have been wanting to consolidate my credit card debt into one payment and eliminate as much interest fees as I could. After settling into a better paying job, I decided the time is now. I received an email saying to check my rates and see what they can offer. I did and was pleasantly surprised. It'd cut three years of payments, nearly $550 in interest fees, and a whole lot of stress. The process was a little long but that was only because I wasn't sending the correct documents however, the customer service team at Payoff was quick to let me know what I was missing so we could proceed with the loan. After about a week, I was approved for the loan! I was having issues signing my official acceptance documents but they kept me updated along the way. During the time I was waiting for my documents, I received another email stating if my loan was fulfilled before the end of the month that I'd receive an Amazon gift card and to check my rates now. Seeing as I had already been approved, I was bummed at this missed opportunity. However, I reached out to their customer service line and they stated that I indeed qualified for the gift card and I'll receive it in about a week. So awesome! The funds hit my account after about 4 business days and now I'm on my way to relieving myself of credit card debt. My suggestion is to just make sure you have the qualifications before applying and sending all your information. The process was so simple, the customer service was friendly and attentive, and they delivered what was promised in the time frame stated. I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Payoff. :)

Nov 21, 2019

The second month of having this loan I was charged my payment twice. I was told it would be refunded in 3+ weeks, which was unrealistic. I asked for the loan payoff amount (they have 2 days to get this) day 3 and I still do not have my payoff amount request fulfilled. I am frustrated with this company and feel like they haven't held up their end of the contract thus far.

Sep 20, 2021
Loan

Great customer service, easy to apply and great communication

Sep 16, 2021
Waste of time really unprofessional

Waste of time 2-3 weeks in process each time contact you with an email all over places and Everything through email. LendingClub is much professionally. My credit was 770.

Sep 16, 2021
Easy, reasonable rates and GREAT customer service

If you have your documents in order, this is a breeze. Got qualified for way more than my credit card bal and so far so good!

Sep 14, 2021
What?!

Don’t waste ur time they keep offering me this I have a good credit and when I sign up they denied me watch out people!

Sep 11, 2021
Bad communications. No urgency.

Worse customer service ever. I had all my documents submitted. My low rate offer was expiring soon. However, they didn't tell me till the last day that they put the wrong SSN. I have over 800 points and they rejected me.

Sep 08, 2021
horrible experience

horrible experience

Aug 12, 2021
Horrible Experience

I have been back and forth with them for 2 months now. I trusted your company and invested my valuable time. I clearly indicated that the 1040 I will be providing for 2020 will be showing low income due to COVID, BUT current bank statements show my business recovered and that I make way more than even what you are asking. And JUST because they ask me to do my taxes and gave me the green light on my bank statements (income) I did my taxes! On the phone they said earlier ALL looks good only thing needed left is 1040. And I just got an email after this LONG journey that they do not accept me because my 1040 shows low income?? AND WHEN I CALLED THEM THEIR EMPLOYEE JUST HUNG UP ON ME AT THE END OF THE CALL. This is not professional and all their employees do have an attitude problem. Even DMV has a better treatment. If they are not happy working for you they should just QUIT. From beginning to end the entire process was torturous. I will do my best to be sure no one around me works with them.

Aug 04, 2021
perhaps not

I didn't like how they handled my case.

Aug 03, 2021
Yes, I would highly recommend!

Very quick and easy process. I applied on Monday evening and uploaded my documents on Tuesday. I had the money in my account by that Friday and the credit cards were paid off on Tuesday. The loan was through a credit union which gives me another good banking relationship.

Jul 15, 2021
Inaccurate credit reporting/Poor customer service

The application process wasn't too bad but they consistently report inaccurate payments to the credit bureaus. On hold for a while for customer service and trying to reach them through the chat makes me feel like im chatting with a robot based on responses to my questions.