Question

pearlpoo

Refinance first? or get Credit card/CareCredit first?
My credit is on the upswing -770 at CreditKarms - that's the good news. But I don't have anything other than a mortgage now (because of years of Identity Theft) and that's the bad news.

I need to do 2 things:
- Refinance my mortgage to get out of a ballooning BoA loan they called a loan modification.
- Major Dental expenses ahead!: apply for either CareCredit or a Credit Card to help finance upcoming expenses.

CreditKarma advises me to get some more credit. I agree and plan to do both of the above.
But which should I do first... Here's the question:
Would it be to my advantage to go thru Refinancing FIRST so there won't be any hits on my credit, or should I get a Credit Card first to have more credit on my record for the refinancing?