AUTOPAY

AUTOPAY

4.3

Nov 13, 2021
Long but excellent

The entire process flow from beginning to end was good. The only thing is the length of time to get the loan completed.

Sep 01, 2021
Pointless exercise cost me points on my score

Big promises of "we have you approved for your auto refinance!" give us your soc sec # and we will save you $50 a month on your car loan. I followed this up and gave them all my info as they kept me going then, once they had HARD HIT my credit (which is 750 by the way..or at least it WAS) I get a message saying "oops sorry, our rate came in higher than your current...we recommend you wait to refi)

APPLICATION_PROCESS
CUSTOMER_SERVICE

Feb 01, 2023
Awesome

The entire process from my inquiry/application to the loan being funded was smooth and Robert was very knowledgeable and great with communication every step of the way.

Feb 01, 2023
Smooth Experience

My loan officer was great. I was able to get a better rate. Overall experience was easy and quick.

Jan 26, 2023
Great experience

Very helper and great customer service

Jan 24, 2023
Great service

They where very helpful kept me updated even on weekends

Def recommend

Samaad Goodall made the process simple & easy & exercised a lot of patience with me not knowing anything about this process.

Quick and Reaponsive

My experience was quick and effortless. My agent went the extra mile and kept me well-informed all through the entire process. Additionally, reaching out to the agent was just a phone call away and they always responded quickly.

Quick and efficient

They were very helpful. They found a lender that would work with me and after everything was submitted it only took a few days to finalize.

Jan 19, 2023
Awesome

The process was fast and extremely professional. I am completely satisfied!

Jan 19, 2023
Best refinance ever

Samad made the process so easy. Thank you so much!

Jan 13, 2023
Best representative

The entire process was great. The representative Nick was great. I was really unprepared with my materials and he stuck with me to the end on everything.