AUTOPAY

AUTOPAY

4.2

Nov 13, 2021
Long but excellent

The entire process flow from beginning to end was good. The only thing is the length of time to get the loan completed.

Sep 01, 2021
Pointless exercise cost me points on my score

Big promises of "we have you approved for your auto refinance!" give us your soc sec # and we will save you $50 a month on your car loan. I followed this up and gave them all my info as they kept me going then, once they had HARD HIT my credit (which is 750 by the way..or at least it WAS) I get a message saying "oops sorry, our rate came in higher than your current...we recommend you wait to refi)

Exceptional

Easy process, great financing options, and excellent customer service! Couldn’t be happier!

Pleasant

Chris was great with me, very genuine!

I was really impressed

I was really impressed

May 15, 2022
Great service

Dependable

May 13, 2022
Great experience will recommend my friends.

Very professional. Chris Bradley was excellent. The process was quick and hassle free. He explained everything to me and everything work out great.

May 13, 2022
Ignored and authorized hard credit pull without co

Their customer service is actually horrible, I've never been treated so poorly by a company and felt so ignored. After weeks of no replies to my emails and automated responses, I received a hard pull on my credit from some random credit union I never even heard of. After worrying it was fraudulent and someone had my identity, I called them and they told me autopsy had authorized it. No where in the original sign up to just look at my rates (which I NEVER received from them by the way) did I authorize them or anyone else to pull my credit. I will be disputing the hard inquiry but do not use these guys. They will ignore you and your concerns and then deny you a refinance even with a 800 credit score.

Very satisfied

Great service. Would recommend to friends. Saves me a ton of money. Very happy with my outcome.

May 13, 2022
The fellow that did my claim Kash, was Amazing!

It was Amazing and very easy !

May 12, 2022
Do it!

Amazing lender! They dropped my interest rate from 20% to 4%. And the agent that helped me Zaldo was phenomenal!

May 12, 2022
Amazing

Ashley was great! Super patient and gave excellent customer service.