Upgrade Auto Refinance

Upgrade Auto Refinance

4.7

Dec 03, 2022
very positive experience

I felt that the process was quick and easy to complete. A team member called me after I submitted my application to discuss what Upgrade still needed from me, and helped me get everything I needed to complete the refinance.

Nov 30, 2022
Great experience

Reasonable rates and the process involves in applying for a refinance loan was simple and effortless, also getting assistance and service from the Upgrade team was very good

Nov 25, 2022
Honest and Easy

You gals and guys made the process effortless. Thank you! Even for a recent BK. Thank you!

Nov 22, 2022
Refinancing my truck

They walked me through the process and talked me through each step of the way. Saved me 10% interest from my old loan.

Nov 17, 2022
Auto Refinance Team was very supportive

Great terms offered and very quick response from the team. I also had several conversations with a representative that helped me understand the steps that I would need to complete in order for my Auto Refi to be processed.

Nov 10, 2022
Pleasurable.

Very easy on line process. People on phone very friendly and informative.

Nov 09, 2022
Worth it for somebody who has BK history

I got a better rate for my refi. was hoping for less % but its ok. Hassle free. no faxing or emailing bank statement no faxing or emailing paystub other lender kept asking for stuff after stuff n still get denied.

Nov 09, 2022
Great service

Fast and easy process

Nov 08, 2022
Upgrade is definitely the way to go

Credit karma recommendation was Upgrade, so I went with them. They beat everybody on having the lowest APR for refinancing my vehicle. The process is all done on the internet with loading stuff up and signing stuff, pretty easy. Overall not a bad experience. I would definitely recommend them all my family and friends.

Nov 08, 2022
Quick and easy

Everything was easy to handle online. I did need to contact customer service and they responded quickly.