Lending Club Auto Reviews

From Borrowers in the last year

Compare Auto Loan Rates

View your top Auto Loan recommendations and compare rates on Credit Karma.

FIND RECOMMENDATIONS

These reviews were written by current and former borrowers in the last year.

Jul 18, 2017
Don't expect for anything to be easy....
Sonny8886 Borrower

Don't expect anything to be easy about this process.  They will request information one thing at a time and then wonder why you can't get everything submitted within there REQUIRED 30 day period.  If you miss the 30 day period you will be forced to reapply.  After you are approved then the fun really starts (yes, that's sarcasm).  Then you wait for them to issue a pay off for the existing loan.  They claim they issued it 20+ days before it was applied.  Being proactive will NOT help with these people.  I try it, I contacted them a full two weeks before my first payment was due to advise them that my existing lender still had not applied the pay off.  I was told by LENDING CLUB to send the payment as usual to my existing lender.  I did that only to start receiving collection calls from Lending Club.  When I contacted Lending Club to talk with them about this obvious mix up, I was treated like a liar.  My car payment with my existing lender has always been paid at minimum a week early.  I haven't made the first payment to Lending Club, but I already regret refinancing with them.  Oh and by the way you either pay them via automatic payments or snail mail.  They have not come into this century enough to offer on line payments.  JUST DON'T DO IT.

Jul 20, 2017

Thanks for this review. I was going to apply but I think I'll pass!

Jul 21, 2017

Thanks for the review. I'll pass too. I think local credit unions are much better.

Jul 27, 2017

Thanks for the heads up!!!!

Jul 28, 2017

If something like that were to happen to me I would ended up course their *** out trust me but thanks for the heads up thanks god I don't have to go through that stress

Aug 08, 2017

Ill pass bro thanks

Aug 09, 2017

yep...I'll pass too.

Aug 10, 2017

Wow really thought about going with this company ! I'll pass as well

Aug 10, 2017

I’ll pass too

Aug 12, 2017

Thanks I'll wait for score to go up some more

Aug 17, 2017

I'll wait

Aug 21, 2017

I almost applied for this refi then saw there was a review available. So glad i decided to read the review 1st. Sounds like a frustrating, time consuming process. I will be passing. Thanks.

Aug 24, 2017

Thanks for the review, I will pass as well.

Aug 27, 2017

I was going to apply but I will pass for sure! Thanks for the awesome review.

Aug 28, 2017

Just about to apply. Thanks not anymore!!!

Aug 28, 2017

Passing. Thanks so much!

Sep 05, 2017

Whew... I almost applied until something said read that review!! Thank you... I'll keep on trucking!!!

Sep 17, 2017

I was thinking about refinancing my auto loan now i know who not to finance with. Thanks

Sep 19, 2017

Man!!! Sure glad I read the review...I think I'll just pass and stick with what I have. Something better will come along.

How would you rate this loan overall?

What should others know about this loan?