LendingClub Auto

LendingClub Auto

4.0

Feb 20, 2022
"EASY AS PIE!"

Just like any loan it took the normal amount of time to complete but regardless they were very helpful, friendly and professional. Overall it was an easy process. I am very pleased and grateful for their assistance.

Mar 16, 2022
Make sure to double check rates and twems

When I apply for the loan the payment was supposed to go down it went up!

Oct 17, 2022
Satisfied

The process went smooth. Thanks

Sep 18, 2022
Getting approved

Getting approved was a fast and easy process!

Sep 15, 2022
Really quick and easy transfer.

Really quick and easy transfer. Great job thanks.

Sep 08, 2022
Quick and easy

The process to refinance my car was so quick and easy. I didn't think I would be approved but I trusted credit karma to help me. I'm so glad I did this ! Thank you

Aug 31, 2022
Easiest Loan Process Ever

Because of constant advertisements, click bait…etc across most all sites you go in on the internet, I ignored the messages and notifications for quite some time. Wish now I had done this a long time ago‼️ It was by far the easiest loan I have ever applied for. My favorite thing about Lending Tree is that when you do feel the need to call in, the wait time was not unreasonable and the person that answered was able to answer all my questions. I was not one time put on hold or transferred to someone else. Now I am going to look into a personal loan to pay off the Snap-On tool loan I have.

Aug 27, 2022
Not bad at all

So far so good, I didn't get the best refinance rate, however due to my credit situation, it was better than I had . If I would have gotten a lower interest rate, I would have rated them all 5-stars.

Aug 26, 2022
Easy process

Very easy process. I would high recommend Lending club.

Aug 22, 2022
Good.

Painless. All they need is your application, a photo of your drivers license and current registration to finalize.

Aug 21, 2022
Nice and easy

Application and eventually disbursement (take over of my former loan)was easy and straight forward . Won’t give 5* because their platform is only web based . It will be better if there is lending club app on iOS or google store .

Aug 17, 2022
The Best Experiance

I found it really easy to switch my loan over. It was probably the easiest loan I ever have gotten. I would highly recommend Lending club to everyone