RateGenius

RateGenius

4.4

Sep 02, 2021
Effective, professional service.

I was able to refinance my car loan with a rate half of what I currently had. The team was fast, effective, and courteous. There is nothing I would change about my experience. I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Jan 23, 2021
Highly not recommended

They ran a credit check although they didn't have all the information needed to kind of force me into it. I was checking my options. They checked with only 2 credit unions. Got declined with a 730 credit score. Highly not recommended.

Oct 23, 2021
Very easy process!

Very easy process, and my representative was right there the whole time. He was very patient, and had to contact me several times throughout the process, and was always very nice and helpful. Excellent customer care

Ok

I just started my loan and everything was explained well by Oma. He was very helpfull.

Great experience

The experience was very positive. The team I worked with were very thorough. I ended up with my interest being 3 times lower, a money saving car payment, all of my same benefits and extra coverages, plus a reduction in the length of my loan

Great experience

Customer service was amazing and was able to get a lower rate.

Oct 21, 2021
Has went above and beyond

I have had an amazing rep oma dawn is awesome

Is professional and awesome

Is super fast and convenient service

The Best

Orion was friendly, informative and fast. The entire process took just a couple of days.

Oct 20, 2021