RateGenius

RateGenius

4.5

Sep 02, 2021
Effective, professional service.

I was able to refinance my car loan with a rate half of what I currently had. The team was fast, effective, and courteous. There is nothing I would change about my experience. I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Jan 23, 2021
Highly not recommended

They ran a credit check although they didn't have all the information needed to kind of force me into it. I was checking my options. They checked with only 2 credit unions. Got declined with a 730 credit score. Highly not recommended.

Refinancing

Very professional and helpful.

CreditKarma do better!

5 different lenders ran my credit. I then was told 1 could help. In the meantime, I read the reviews of the one that said they could and promptly said "no thanks". Never talked to 1 person at any of these places. Credit Karma should really look into who they recommend.

Wonderful Service!!

So friendly and helpful. The process was fast and very easy to follow!!

Excellent

If you are trying to refinance your car , don’t look anywhere else I promise you. The process is fast and easy and your interest rate and car payment is so much lower. I will always do business through rate genius . I will be sending people your way. Happy Customer

They’re awesome!

Love these guys. Helpful, professional, and informative.

Refinance

I refinanced my truck at a lower interest rate. Very good communication and everything was done in a timely manner.

Outstanding Service

Excellent service, refinanced my auto Loan and saved almost 13 percent in interest!! Very thankful, thank you RateGenius!!

Great!

John Milton helped me out through a refi and I’m stoked at how fast and easy it was! He was very helpful and really worked with me and found what I wanted. I recommend not only RateGenius, but also commend them on their employees!

Phenomenal service

Tried it out of a whim because I was too lazy to go refinance shopping myself and ended up pleasantly surprised. Very professional and easy to understand. I was given options, wasn’t pressured to do anything specific and was made to feel confident about the choice in bank, monthly payment and interest rate. I should have chosen this sooner! Highly recommend to anyone looking for an easy way to refinance.

Sep 22, 2022
Great experience for my first refinancing.

The rep that got assigned to my case was great. He followed up by phone, provide ways to stay in touch through the whole process, as well as helped make everything as easy as possible through the entire process.