RateGenius

from Intuit Credit Karma members

Sep 02, 2021
Effective, professional service.
Intuit Credit Karma member

I was able to refinance my car loan with a rate half of what I currently had. The team was fast, effective, and courteous. There is nothing I would change about my experience. I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Mar 21, 2022
Unprofessional & Wasted Time and Money
Intuit Credit Karma member

If I could give a negative star, I would. I started the refinancing process with RateGenius on 2/9. Everything was going very smoothly at first. The communication with Matt Fisher was ok. I got them everything they asked for and was told after I signed my contract that it was being sent for funding. A few weeks later (1.5 months after I started this process, I get a text from Matt saying I have to re-sign all of my documents because they put the incorrect VIN# on my contract. By this time, they had already called my insurance company and updated the lien holder to who my new lien holder was going to be. I have now had to pay twice to get my contract notarized. I was told 2 different times that it was getting ready for funding and that I should call my current lien holder and have them send me a refund for my GAP insurance. 2 weeks later, I still had heard anything additional from Matt. I called, text and emailed him. Finally he emails me last week, 2.5 months after I started this, and said that now, the new lien holder is requesting additional things, which I am assuming is because it's been like 2 months since this whole thing had started. Since this time, I had changed jobs and moved to another state. So, my employer had changed, my address had changed, the mileage on my car was more than when I started because I moved 12 hours away. So all of these things changed for me in the last month. When Matt responded, he said they had a list of items they have been waiting for from me and that his assistant should have asked me for items needed. Um, what assistant? I had not heard anything from ANY other person other than Matt Fisher. Then he proceeds to tell me that I can just cancel my application if I wanted to. ARE YOU SERIOUS??? When I started this process, I was told it would be easy and quick and should be completed within a month. I was approved with a payment that was $200 less than what I was paying because I had been working hard on my credit. I had another company I was going to go with, but Matt got my payment $15 less than what they could offer. So, I took a chance on RateGenius. This has literally been the most frustrating, unorganized, and disappointing process I have ever been through. There was nothing easy about this for me. Now I am back at square one and going with the company I was originally going to go with. Again, this was my experience. I wish I had as great of an experience as these other people had, but unfortunately, I was given Matt Fisher who didn't care enough to do his job to the best of his ability.

APPLICATION_PROCESS
CUSTOMER_SERVICE

Jun 03, 2023
Truck Refinance
Intuit Credit Karma member

Smooth, easy process. A bit slow at times but very patient and easy lender to work with. Saved me a chunk of money on my truck refinance. Thank you!

May 26, 2023
Customer service was excellent
Intuit Credit Karma member

Was very smooth to refinance my car they took care of me. Also did it in a timely manner.

May 25, 2023
Beware web site says no credit check
Intuit Credit Karma member

Ran credit check without my consent , was just asking for a quote . No response from either party to remove .

May 25, 2023
Quick and Simple… Experience was very smooth.
Intuit Credit Karma member

It took only about a week and my loan was funded. Nathaniel Gerry was a big help through my process. So far everything is working out as I’d hoped.

May 24, 2023
Car Loan
Intuit Credit Karma member

I had a great experience! The help I received to help refinance was beyond what I thought I was gonna get! They helped me find a great deal and helped with the whole process kept me updated and everything!

May 23, 2023
Great
Intuit Credit Karma member

Mark was Great an made things very easy!! I had never been through a refinance before, again Mark made it happen with in days!!

May 23, 2023
A easy process
Intuit Credit Karma member

Very helpful, great customer service

May 21, 2023
Was okay
Intuit Credit Karma member

Actually Jacob was there with any questions I needed answered and it actually didn’t take long. Granted it wasn’t as easy as going to a dealer and they do everything for you there. I had to go to fed ex n get copies made n then take to a notary n get signed n then back to fed ex to have em shipped .. little pain but for the money I will save well worth it

May 17, 2023
Quick and easy!
Intuit Credit Karma member

Mark was great. Easy process!

May 12, 2023
Good refinancing agency
Intuit Credit Karma member

Friendly and effective communications. Able to offer good refinancing deal.

†† The opinions you read here come from our editorial team. Intuit Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors' opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.