RateGenius

RateGenius

4.5

Sep 02, 2021
Effective, professional service.

I was able to refinance my car loan with a rate half of what I currently had. The team was fast, effective, and courteous. There is nothing I would change about my experience. I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Jan 23, 2021
Highly not recommended

They ran a credit check although they didn't have all the information needed to kind of force me into it. I was checking my options. They checked with only 2 credit unions. Got declined with a 730 credit score. Highly not recommended.

May 26, 2022
Recommended

Everything was done in an effective and timely manner. Ms. Thelin was great and responsive with any questions I had.

May 26, 2022
Great Job

Tavacha did a wonderful job leading my loan and informing me of everything when I needed to be informed

May 25, 2022
Excellent communication

Help lower my interest rate fast and easy

May 25, 2022
Excellent

Easy, quick, excellent rates. No high pressure sales of service plans like other companies on credit karma. Highly recommended.

May 24, 2022
Good, would be better if their portal was better

Good -- there were problems with the way their website worked, couldn't determine which documents to send electronically and where in the process things were. Also the image upload for required documents was not ideal and didn't make it easy to change/update an existing upload

Painless process

Great service as promised painless process highly recommend

Extremely Satisfied!

Very fast and east process! They cut my interest rate in half from what it was previously! VERY PLEASED!

Refinance

Very fast response time. Professional and answered any questions I had.

Simple and quick

Very helpful

Quick application process

Process was very quick. My loan specialist, Lindsey, answered all my questions and was helpful.