Tresl

Tresl

4.0

Oct 07, 2021
Great experience

The whole process was very easy. Everything done via email and electronic signature. My Rep, Jason, was in touch throughout the process. Made sure I understood everything, followed up through all the steps. 5 star service.

Sep 09, 2021
Flawless Service

It was flawless process from start to end. I have googled many times that how to do Lease Buyouts and even talked with few finance company but there was no direct solution I was getting. Thanks god I am able to find about TresI. I have worked with Terry and he was too good with all the upfront questions. He helped me in the entire process from start till I get approved.

Jun 04, 2021
Easy

Tresl made my Refi of my car so easy. I really enjoyed working with Terry Hommel, he was informative and attentive. He walked us through the entire process step by step. I would recommend Tresl to anyone looking to Refi.

Mar 24, 2021
Don???t waste your time..

This company is disorganized and over complicated. I have re financed my vehicles a handful of times in the past with other companies. Never have I had the issues that I have had with Tresl. The paperwork they ask you to fill out has a number of things that it tells you to do that is then contradicted somewhere else in paperwork. There are signature fields that are highlighted as "required" that are not actually required. Like the signature of the inspector at DMV... that is not required. Also, be sure you have full approval before wasting hours and hours of your time to complete the paperwork, things that you have to get notarized, changing your insurance to show them as the lender, and driving to drop of Fedex package for shipping. I asked very clearly if I was approved based on my wife's pay stubs, our tax returns, and my 1099. Grant from Tresl assured me that I was already approved and just had to complete paperwork for title transfer. Did everything that was required for the "title department", only to find out that they now wanted three months of my bank statements. They already had asked for and received multiple proofs of income. This company sucks on many levels and I will never use them after my initial experience. Big fail TRESL!!

Mar 17, 2021

The person I spoke to was very pleasant and tried his best but I feel that it was a complete waist of time after running my credit and even having a coapplicant, that they could not find me a loan with any other companies. I have no intentions of taking credit karma's advice in the future. I will apply through my credit Union like my dad suggested.

Mar 12, 2021
Waste of time

Waste of time. Quoted at one rate and then approved for a rate double the initial rate.

Mar 11, 2021
Easy and approved

Great customer service. Easy application process. Recommended by Credit Karma

Mar 08, 2021
Great experience

Very easy process thanks to my financial advisor Bill. He was very kind, helpful, and straight forward. Refinancing my truck was stress free and simple. Great communication every step of the way. Thanks again Bill!

Mar 07, 2021
SCAM

Just read all the nonsense reviews of this company. Not a single review that has anything to do with the lender.

Feb 27, 2021
Quick, painless and WORTH IT

Terry with Tresl was super easy to work with, super helpful, answered all my questions and the entire process was so quick and smooth. Thanks to this refinance, I'll be paying my car off way sooner! I'm only sad I didn't use Tresl sooner!