Tresl

Tresl

4.2

Sep 09, 2021
Flawless Service

It was flawless process from start to end. I have googled many times that how to do Lease Buyouts and even talked with few finance company but there was no direct solution I was getting. Thanks god I am able to find about TresI. I have worked with Terry and he was too good with all the upfront questions. He helped me in the entire process from start till I get approved.

Mar 24, 2021
Don???t waste your time..

This company is disorganized and over complicated. I have re financed my vehicles a handful of times in the past with other companies. Never have I had the issues that I have had with Tresl. The paperwork they ask you to fill out has a number of things that it tells you to do that is then contradicted somewhere else in paperwork. There are signature fields that are highlighted as "required" that are not actually required. Like the signature of the inspector at DMV... that is not required. Also, be sure you have full approval before wasting hours and hours of your time to complete the paperwork, things that you have to get notarized, changing your insurance to show them as the lender, and driving to drop of Fedex package for shipping. I asked very clearly if I was approved based on my wife's pay stubs, our tax returns, and my 1099. Grant from Tresl assured me that I was already approved and just had to complete paperwork for title transfer. Did everything that was required for the "title department", only to find out that they now wanted three months of my bank statements. They already had asked for and received multiple proofs of income. This company sucks on many levels and I will never use them after my initial experience. Big fail TRESL!!

APPLICATION_PROCESS
CUSTOMER_SERVICE

Jan 26, 2023
Excellent customer service and smooth process

Jesse made the process so smooth. I went into this thinking I would be a huge deal. Everything was really easy the customer service was amazing.

Jan 26, 2023
Great service

My loan officer made me very comfortable and explained the process

Jan 25, 2023
Refinance done easy

Every thing was super easy. Every one was very helpful with the process

Jan 19, 2023
Awesome plain awesome

Flawless and very fast process and knowledgeable people to work with… glad that I picked these people to refinance my car with…. Thank you again for doing business with them

Jan 18, 2023
Excellent

So easy to work with! I'm a busy guy and everything was done over my phone. Saved me alot of running around.

Jan 09, 2023
Great

Matthew did a Great job keeping me updated every step of the way.

Jan 08, 2023
Great

It was a process but great customer service!!

Really good

When I contacted them they got back in touch fast.They worked diligently with me and was able to give me what I needed.They are very professional they were easy to work with and I would recommend them.

Amazing

Jesse was great !

Thanks

Very helpful I got my car payment to go down and was quick too. Thank you Vivian for your assistance.