Tresl

Tresl

4.1

Sep 09, 2021
Flawless Service

It was flawless process from start to end. I have googled many times that how to do Lease Buyouts and even talked with few finance company but there was no direct solution I was getting. Thanks god I am able to find about TresI. I have worked with Terry and he was too good with all the upfront questions. He helped me in the entire process from start till I get approved.

Mar 24, 2021
Don???t waste your time..

This company is disorganized and over complicated. I have re financed my vehicles a handful of times in the past with other companies. Never have I had the issues that I have had with Tresl. The paperwork they ask you to fill out has a number of things that it tells you to do that is then contradicted somewhere else in paperwork. There are signature fields that are highlighted as "required" that are not actually required. Like the signature of the inspector at DMV... that is not required. Also, be sure you have full approval before wasting hours and hours of your time to complete the paperwork, things that you have to get notarized, changing your insurance to show them as the lender, and driving to drop of Fedex package for shipping. I asked very clearly if I was approved based on my wife's pay stubs, our tax returns, and my 1099. Grant from Tresl assured me that I was already approved and just had to complete paperwork for title transfer. Did everything that was required for the "title department", only to find out that they now wanted three months of my bank statements. They already had asked for and received multiple proofs of income. This company sucks on many levels and I will never use them after my initial experience. Big fail TRESL!!

Super awesome

James my finance advisor was super awesome through the refinancing process. Clear, concise and informative. Taking me through each step in a timely manner. I approve everyone if needing to pursue a fresh start to refinance through Tresl!

Refinancing my vehicle

I applied to Tresl to help me refinance my vehicle and one of their staff reached out to me and asked what was I looking for exactly and I told him. Mr Darin was very helpful in meeting my needs and walking me through the process of getting my refinancing done all the way to the end. Very well appreciated and helpful company.

Easy Process

Seamless process, professional customer service and no hassles

May 26, 2022
Jason made it fast and easy

Great experience with my dedicated professional Jason. Thanks for your help.

May 25, 2022
Outstanding

Absolutely amazing experience. Quick, easy, and fantastic customer service.

May 24, 2022
Awesome

The rep assisting me made it easy and had no issues with the process

May 23, 2022
Quick and easy!

Quick and easy process! A pleasure to work with Tresl!

May 23, 2022
Amazing

I was very impressed nice n easy the lady I dealt with through the whole process was absolutely the greatest.

May 19, 2022
Great Customer Experience

Corey did an outstanding job of communicating. He was thorough and patient as I worked through making the change. I'm happy with the process and I'm glad I'll be saving some $!

May 19, 2022
Refinance of my 2015

This lender I found was at the bottom of the list for refinancing, they need to be put at the top of your list for refinancing.