Tresl

Tresl

4.2

Sep 09, 2021
Flawless Service

It was flawless process from start to end. I have googled many times that how to do Lease Buyouts and even talked with few finance company but there was no direct solution I was getting. Thanks god I am able to find about TresI. I have worked with Terry and he was too good with all the upfront questions. He helped me in the entire process from start till I get approved.

Mar 24, 2021
Don???t waste your time..

This company is disorganized and over complicated. I have re financed my vehicles a handful of times in the past with other companies. Never have I had the issues that I have had with Tresl. The paperwork they ask you to fill out has a number of things that it tells you to do that is then contradicted somewhere else in paperwork. There are signature fields that are highlighted as "required" that are not actually required. Like the signature of the inspector at DMV... that is not required. Also, be sure you have full approval before wasting hours and hours of your time to complete the paperwork, things that you have to get notarized, changing your insurance to show them as the lender, and driving to drop of Fedex package for shipping. I asked very clearly if I was approved based on my wife's pay stubs, our tax returns, and my 1099. Grant from Tresl assured me that I was already approved and just had to complete paperwork for title transfer. Did everything that was required for the "title department", only to find out that they now wanted three months of my bank statements. They already had asked for and received multiple proofs of income. This company sucks on many levels and I will never use them after my initial experience. Big fail TRESL!!

Sep 23, 2022
Best experience EVER!!

This was one of the BEST experiences I have ever had working with a company online. Jesse Reska was just absolutely AMAZING! He was so professional and informative. He stayed with me every step throughout the process. I was never in the dark about the status of my application. He is the perfect example of CUSTOMER SERVICE! Thank you Jesse for everything:)

Sep 20, 2022
Easy and fast

It was actually super easy, they worked with my schedule and got everything done for me. Kimberly winner was my advisor

Sep 08, 2022
Refinance my truck

They are absolutely the best and they work the best to help you out!! I recommend them truly and they are not a fraudulent company or scam either!! They are real people that will assist you over the phone and email as well!! Thanks Jon for your assistance!!

Sep 08, 2022
Lower Car Payment

Carlos from Tresl was so helpful in lowering my monthly car payment. I work full time and am going back to school, so I needed to lower it. The process was online and by phone and fast! Thank you Carlos!!

Sep 07, 2022
Terrible communication

Terrible experience. It took 3 months for me to refinance my car. Every week they would make it seem like I was almost done but after 3 months I was completely fed up.

Sep 05, 2022
Excellent

Great to do business with

Sep 02, 2022
Tresl helped me save a lot of money

Danielle Hankins was a blessing throughout my entire experience with Tresl. She made the process very easy from start to finish. I was provided with all the help I needed and all of my questions were answered!

Aug 29, 2022
Great experience

Rita Sommer was excellent. So kind & helpful throughout the whole process! Thank you!

Aug 26, 2022
Fast & essy

Great doing business with Tresl

Aug 25, 2022
Refi

Vince was easy to work with and found a mistake and able to fix easily.