Caribou

Reviews: Caribou

Caribou

4.2

Nov 10, 2021
whole process was great, just be careful

The process with MotoRefi was nice, and teddy was great to work with. The only thing I would say is beware of the bank/credit union they pair you with. I was unfortunately paired with a credit union that is absolutely TERRIBLE to work with. I got a great percentage rate and payment, but honestly would have dealt with that over this worthless credit union.

Jul 07, 2021
now owing two loans, thanks to MotoRefi

It started with an easy (ish) application process for a simple auto loan refinance. Just like other companies, it's a portal that you put your information into. Then we went into email for more documents, and by the way, now there is a $400 document handling fee that they don't tell you about. 3 weeks and multiple emails forward [on June 7th], they said refinance is complete, and a check has been sent to the old lender to clean it out. As of this writing [July 7th], the old lender shows a balance, the new lender tells me i should get my paperwork from the broker (MotoRefi), and no one knows why I owe two balances to two different banks. They are probably a good company that has just grown too fast and thinks about their customers as just a number to raise more money, ratehr than being compliant with the requirements of the industry. Do it at your own risk. I spent $400 and 8-9 hours of my time on the phone and I am still lost. Update: I finally got my new lender account working (because i called them, not that MotoRefi did anything). I got it just in time as the first loan payment is due tomorrow. MotoRefi is still "looking at my information" !

Sep 29, 2022
Great Experience

I had a great experience. My advisor Rashaka Caldwell kept me informed along the way. He was the greatest!! Very happy with the whole process.

Sep 28, 2022
Re finance

Smooth as silk. Very easy transition.

Sep 27, 2022
Great experience

Made the process easy

Sep 24, 2022
Very Professional.

Muy rapidos y facil aplicacion en realidad muy profecionales.

Sep 24, 2022
Great experience

They were really easy for us to work with. The gentleman that handled our application was our point of contact for everything. So that was nice to being passed off to someone different all the time.

Sep 23, 2022
Unsatisfactory

This company took longer than what I was impatient about and Toyota Financial kept calling me this company put me in financial rut …

Sep 23, 2022
Choose another company

They took my car info, ran my credit! Did not explain any of their charges! In fact no conversation with the agent about the process! I signed some documents on my phone which were hard to read. Now I have a much higher loan amount than I started with! Tried to cancel but it was done! Someone eventually called to speak to me. Made promises to make It right along with terrible excuses. I feel annoyed at them and my self. Will re-finance wiser and not so dumb next time.

Sep 22, 2022
Savin some money!!!

Taylor Tatum was great and very knowledgeable. Thank you

Sep 18, 2022
Superior customer service

Easy process. Very responsive to questions. From my Caribou experience I would highly recommend them.

Sep 16, 2022
BAD/POOR REPRESENTATIVE

I felt like they rushed and really did not go over the information in detail. They did not listen to my concerns and didn’t follow up to see if I was OK with the lenders information.