Caribou

Reviews: Caribou

Caribou

4.3

Nov 10, 2021
whole process was great, just be careful

The process with MotoRefi was nice, and teddy was great to work with. The only thing I would say is beware of the bank/credit union they pair you with. I was unfortunately paired with a credit union that is absolutely TERRIBLE to work with. I got a great percentage rate and payment, but honestly would have dealt with that over this worthless credit union.

Jul 07, 2021
now owing two loans, thanks to MotoRefi

It started with an easy (ish) application process for a simple auto loan refinance. Just like other companies, it's a portal that you put your information into. Then we went into email for more documents, and by the way, now there is a $400 document handling fee that they don't tell you about. 3 weeks and multiple emails forward [on June 7th], they said refinance is complete, and a check has been sent to the old lender to clean it out. As of this writing [July 7th], the old lender shows a balance, the new lender tells me i should get my paperwork from the broker (MotoRefi), and no one knows why I owe two balances to two different banks. They are probably a good company that has just grown too fast and thinks about their customers as just a number to raise more money, ratehr than being compliant with the requirements of the industry. Do it at your own risk. I spent $400 and 8-9 hours of my time on the phone and I am still lost. Update: I finally got my new lender account working (because i called them, not that MotoRefi did anything). I got it just in time as the first loan payment is due tomorrow. MotoRefi is still "looking at my information" !

APPLICATION_PROCESS
CUSTOMER_SERVICE

Feb 02, 2023
Perfection

I'm so thankful for Caribue and their great team. So quick and a nice and compassionate loan officer. Thank you to Gabriel and the other gentleman that helped get my loan going at a great speed.

Feb 02, 2023
Mercedes Refinance Loan

This was a great option for me, Natalie was an awesome loan officer, highly recommend Caribou. You guys were great all the way through.

Feb 01, 2023
Quick and easy auto refinance. No headaches!

Super easy application and quick approval. Excellent communication through each step. Super happy to save $ on my loan.

Jan 31, 2023
My experience was very satisfying

Hello I’m very happy and grateful of the service that I receive. I appreciate everything that the representatives have taken to time to work with me and explain to me how everything work and the process I just want to show my gratitude to say thank you

Jan 25, 2023
Auto Refinance

Easy process good rate helpful agent

Jan 25, 2023
Good but could have been better

Caribou gave me the best interest rate. So I will say that for them. However, the initial communications with the rep was very difficult and frustrating. It was hard to get the information I needed on how long the process should take, what my rate terms were, why the numbers they had didn’t match my 10 day payoff, etc. However, another of the representatives stepped in and save the whole situation right as I was about to cancel the whole thing. After that it went pretty well and the communications were really great. Not sure what to rate them because the experience was all over the place, but ultimately it wound up pretty good.

Jan 23, 2023
Great experience

I worked with Arthur Scott and he was great! Answered any and all questions I had and worked with my schedule to get everything completed!

Jan 21, 2023
Excellent customer service

Whole process was made very easy to do. Had great support from Caribou customer service, which provided lots of help along the way. Look forward to doing more business with them in the future!

Jan 19, 2023
Easy and fast.

Very fast and easy. Glad I used them.

Jan 18, 2023
Auto refinance

After looking at a few different companies to refinance through I landed on Caribou, the service and knowledge from Tracy A was excellent. I would definitely recommend to anyone!