OpenRoad Lending

OpenRoad Lending

3.6

Sep 10, 2021
Smooth process

A very smooth process.. I appreciate the professional service that ever showed me … I needed to lower my payment and interest rate, and they did this quickly .. thank you very much!!!

Mar 18, 2021
Shady!

I got an offer through Credit Karma for Openroad to refinance my car loan. I applied because the offer would've lowered my interest rate by 7%. The first email they sent had a higher interest rate than my original offer. Then came the paperwork they wanted me to sign. They increased the interest rate again, added on an extra year for the loan, the monthly payment was higher, my car payoff was several hundred dollars more than what it should have been, and they were trying to make me pay for a whole new gap policy which was already included in my original loan. The loan with them actually would've been higher than my original loan when I bought the car and would've costed me an extra $2,000 by the time it was paid off. I will absolutely NOT be doing business with them.

Friendly associates

Good communication

Happy customer

This was a very easy quick and painless way To refinance my vehicle very satisfied

Easily and done

It was very easy from start to finish. I got a better rate and it helped me lower my payments. I got a call from the supervisor to complete the loan because her agent was out so no time was wasted. I appreciated that very much.

Jun 30, 2022
Excellent

Applied for refinancing on our vehicle and was quick AND got me at a lower interest percentage rate. Love saving money!!

Jun 29, 2022
Great !

All I can say it was a very smooth process. My point of contact (Becca) was very professional in providing this service as I needed to lower my payment and interest rate. Thank you very much

Jun 29, 2022
Refinance

Easy refinance process ....was happy to get my car at a lower payment and interest rate

Jun 27, 2022
Great service

Although I was kind of skeptical of trying them out I’m glad I did my payments are in range that i can afford

Jun 27, 2022
Refinance my car loan it didn't take long everythi

I want to thank you guys for giving me an opportunity to refinance at lower interest rate and reasonable payments every month I thank the team greatly well appreciated thanks again

Jun 23, 2022
Professional, Smooth, Honest, Open, and Educated

Very professional and easy to talk to. Process was smooth and they answered all questions and concerns I had when dealing with them. They kept me informed every step of the way which I highly appreciated. Based on my score and other factors they were about to not only lower my interest rate but also lowered my payments on the car and made it clear to me that there were no Gap Loans and No penalty for making any principal payments towards the car. Auto pay is not required and it's very easy to pay the payment online or via phone. The company ultimately taking in my loan is Foursight Capital. Open road lending did their best to fine a loan holder that would help me as much as possible and they did just that. Thank you

Jun 23, 2022
The representative was great and always attentive.

Amazing help thank you.