OpenRoad Lending

OpenRoad Lending

3.4

Sep 10, 2021
Smooth process

A very smooth process.. I appreciate the professional service that ever showed me … I needed to lower my payment and interest rate, and they did this quickly .. thank you very much!!!

Mar 16, 2021
Don???t believe credit karma

Credit karma said I would be approved and about 6% better than my current rate. Applied the covered .5% and would have saved about 10 dollars! Waste of time and inquire on my report

Jan 17, 2022
Loan

Very easy process

Jan 17, 2022
Good experience

Staff was very friendly, professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend others.

Jan 14, 2022
Smooth!

Openroad refinancing was a smooth process with quick results! Openroad almost cut my interest in half! I recommend Openroad.

Jan 14, 2022
Would totally use them again

It went very smoothly. Everything that I was offered I received. They were on top of anything that they needed and communicated perfectly.

Jan 13, 2022
Easy process

The process to refinance was extremely easy and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone wanting to do a refinance.

Decent

Alot of back and forth documents sent for approval but they saved me money at the end

Grateful

They are the only ones that were willing to give me a 2nd chance. Thank you!!

Great!!!!!

It was a very smooth process. I’m Saving almost $200 a month.

Jan 10, 2022
Awesome

It was a smooth process. No problems.

Jan 08, 2022

credit karma said i would get a much lower payment and then it was only a few dollars