Question

Mandyfaye38

Need personal loan

Suggestion

If rebuilding credit a company called Self provides personal loans that are logically just savings accounts. You pick the loan amount and make monthly payments to it, your never actually sent a check but instead your drafts from checking merely actor in a savings account at the end of the term your sent a check all the while having monthly reporting to all three as well as a new traveling with perfect history over the term. I'm in month for no issues yet and always reports, genius idea!

Ok. 

I’ll take up a collection for you. Is Monopoly money ok?

Jensetter04

Get your credit cleaned with the help of a reliable personnel Fico and Ex Transunion agent! He's tested and trusted. I had a very low credit score (around 520) and it was ruining my life. I needed help. I was very depressed because of it and had been trying to repair it but It just seems nothing was capable of getting my score raised quickly. I needed something done fast. I had read a lot of good things about this hacker online which gave me a go ahead to try him out. I almost gave up my search for a real agent because I kept meeting fake people who are not capable enough and who are always after the money, I've been conned by them. this programmer is not about the money but about attaining a good reputation at always satisfying his customers. My credit score is now 780, 790 and 820 on all big 3 bureaus and it was 100% confirmed by FICO. This is my way of showing appreciation for a job well done on my credit report. Reach out to him for help at yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c o m. He’s affordable and always at your service. 

CpuVampire

All my money is tied up in the railroads like Reading, Shortline and B&O Railroads... oh yeah Pennsylvania Railroad too!

sourpuss29

This response was funny as hell! 😂

Apply for one

Why are you announcing you need a loan?  Go apply for a loan.  If there is more to the story, like you have bad credit, then tell us the whole story if you want advice

GET IT DONE HERE

Lolita8644

STOP POSTING THIS RESPONSE TO EVERY QUESTION. YOU ARE SOLICITING A CREDIT REPAIR SERVICE THAT HAS THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINTS WITH BBB AND CONSUMER FRAUD PROTECTION BUREAU 

You need to be banned from this site.  Everywhere I go, there you are announcing some sort of quick fix to credit.  THERE IS NO QUICK FIX!!