Multiple Cards, should I or balance transfer to a new secured card to raise Fico Scores
I've got a total of about $1350 in credit card debt, and right now i'm going to school to pursue my Bachelor's in Information Technology; which I should be done with by two years. Between various grants and loans, since attending the university to FINISH up (had to take time off after the first two years due to family crises). I "pocket" $5000 a semester (thats mine to use after paying off rent and bills, since, i'm a fan of pay all at once when you can/if allowed) . I have a current Fico score of 636 which is 50 points higher than it was in February.

My goal is to have enough money stashed away so i can move to a city, where odds are more likely i'll be able to get a steady job, so I am looking at using the next two years to repair/build my credit history. So, my question pretty much is, when i get my check next month; should I pay off the entire balances of the cards and just be done and hope that with 0 balances, my fico score goes up; or should i take out a secured card in the amount of $1400 (looking at US bank with a 20.9% APR, since that's who i bank with), transfer all the balances onto that card and pay it off at about $100 a month? OR any combination of the things. Any help would be appreciated.

Cards I have out with the APR . The dollar amount is the limit, and the balance, since i've been using them to get through the summer.

Amazon $600 24.99 APR
Walmart $200 22.99
Bill me Later:$250 19.99
Capital One: $300 22.99

Total: 1350