Question

pwiz84

Is refinancing a mortgage and buying a new car at the same time bad for either one?
Some relevant info first:
-My credit score is 815, and I have a stable income with plenty of wiggle room.
-I already have a mortgage and car payment, and both would actually be lower after I close the mortgage and buy the car (the car's a lease actually)

I ordered the car from the factory with the dealer so when it comes in I take delivery in like 6 weeks. so yeah, what's done is already done. I was going to wait on the car but I wanted to get the best deal and have it before winter sets in. I've always had good credit so It never occurred to me that it could be a problem when I applied, especially because i'm not taking on ADDITIONAL payments. but, a quick search on the internet fixed that right quick. lol

so if the mortgage closes first (and I think it will) will that affect me getting financing on a car?

and if I get the car first, will that ruin my chances of getting the mortgage refi?