Question

sohambothare

I'm playing the 0%APR game.Is it advisable?What factors will affect in future if i continue?
I apply for a new card every time I finish my 0%APR period and payoff the old card. I have used 3 cards like this over a period of around 3 years. Thus I am living an interest free life right now. I know that eventually I will run out of cards to apply if I continue this game. But still it will take long for that as there are so many cards in the market that offer 0% intro for almost a year. This way I have gained good score and also kept my interest charges low.
I want to know, are there any hidden factors that I'am missing right now in the race of this game? How and what things can go bad in future?
Thanks
PS: I also currently avoid cards with annual fees.

As long as you do not close the cards after they are paid off, you can continue as long as you are allowed, though the number of cards you have to keep track of could get rather large..  The amount of available credit will continue to rise, and  so will your score.  Use the cards once in a while by charging regular bills (cable/satellite TV, cell phone, Internet service, power, etc) to one or more cards, and pay them when the bill comes in, just like you usually do now.  Keeps the cards active and you won't be paying any interest  unless you don't pay the bill on time.

The only bad thing that could eventually happen if you don't ever close any is that you could run into problems with your "debt to income ratio" if your income cannot handle a multitude of credit lines. But as jwsister said, closing accounts is not a good idea either. All in all though, if you did ever run into problems with your "debt to income ratio" you could always close a card or two then.