4.6

Aug 09, 2020
"poor approval odds."

Funny, Credit Karma says I have poor approval odds, I've had this card for about 18 months, great card, and great customer service, the benefits are well worth the annual fee. Don't listen to Credit Karma...

Jul 15, 2021
Great Until You Need Customer Service For a flight

Then is the worst thing to happen to a human being trying to solve something simple, Long story Short i had to pay twice the amount of a flight because of a mistake of the operator. ( i have no time to explain the long version. But i was frustrated and angry in april 2021, now i need to redeem a flight credit again in July 2021... again the same poor quality customer service from operators that do not speak english well because god knows in wich country they live and the call quality is bad too. I am the easy type and nice customer you want to have, i almost never write bad reviews. But at $550 annual i was expecting a decent service

All reviews

Jul 15, 2021
Great Until You Need Customer Service For a flight

Jul 13, 2021
Customer service won’t answer

Very good approval odds 750 credit was told to call their verification department over an hour wait hold time three days in a row. Called the other number can’t get to a customer service rep. Just imagine if I had a serious issue with my card good luck with the poor customer service.

Jun 21, 2021
Horrible customer services

I applied they told me to call verification department and they have hung up twice and never respond more than 3 hr wait.. I’ll stick to my Amex platinum better

Jun 08, 2021
Well worth the annual fee!

Right off the bat the card comes with $300 in redeemable travel benefits once you get it and renews annually. You can apply it to a myriad of different purchases without hiccup. That lowers the fee of the card down to $250 and if you spend a good bit monthly, you'll quickly see that back in rewards within the first month or two. After 8 months with the card we've earned over $2,200 in cash back during their 50% bonus cashback period giving us an effective cash back rate of about 4.1%. Hands down the best credit card we've ever owned.

May 25, 2021
So far so great!(826 score)

applied for this card early this month (May 2021) when my approval odds was saying “good.” I went to a physical Chase bank and had one of their Private Client Banker assist me with opening a Sapphire credit card. She was very welcoming and super friendly. She made the application process a very pleasant experience. I have been using this card for everything ever since I got it and so far I have no issue with it. I have reached out to Customer Service once and the representative was very nice and helpful. I cannot wait to utilize this card for the other benefits it offers especially travel-related. I am happy I got this card.

Apr 25, 2021
Annual fee

I read a lot of the experiences but I can’t believe that nobody is complaining about the $550 annual fee they charge to even have the card. That’s outrageous!

Apr 01, 2021
Great rewards

720 credit got approved with a 12k credit line. I bank with Chase and have an auto loan with them in good standing, this may have helped my approval odds.

Mar 19, 2021
CK not accurate - great travel card

Credit Karma said poor approval odds, I was approved on the spot for 12k credit line. Experian 675 / Equifax 695 / Transunion 701 and 110k income

Feb 01, 2021
Approved right away

Hi, I wanted this card for many monthes and been over 5/24 all the time. At Jan 4th I just went below 5/24 and have open slot for Reserve. I waited till the 1st Feb just to make sure. My credit score TransUnion 770, Equifax 768, Experian 755, Income 140k, have chase account open for 2 years and credit card from them(freedom). Instantly approved for 10k. Hope that helps someone!

Jan 07, 2021
Perfect for International travel!!!

Perfect for travelers. I travel to Europe quite often and for long periods of time and love how fast the points rack up. Very easy for auto rentals: Love the primary insurance. Great that it works on European toll roads, stores etc. Also love the fact that there is no limit on the amount you can “tap”. They also do not need to be notified when I travel so no unforeseen blocks when trying to purchase. Service has been good so far...(3 years of use). Very easy site for bookings and they also helped out when my wife’s mother passed and she needed to change her flight to Germany. Huge help. Also like the large spending limit..$56K. Definitely get the benefits. Typical annual spend is $200K so the annual fee is moot. Don’t care for the lounges, but there ok in a pinch. Overall, a fantastic card, with decent service.