4.6

Mar 30, 2018
Approved! But not instantly.

I was originally going to apply for the preferred card, but I was convinced by my friend to go with the Reserve instead. My score was TU 664 and I wanted to wait till I reach 680 or above for the card. I went through the application process and received the 30 days email notification. I then called the automated status line and the notification went to 7-10 days. At this point, I thought I was denied. The next following day, I decided to call the Recon line. It turns out that they needed to go through a verification process for fraud purposes. After that, I was Approved for 10k! If you did receive the 30 days email, do not wait. Call the status line first then the Recon number. My info below. TU:664 EQ:669 0 Derog 80% Utilization 94% Payments (No late payments in the last 5-6 years) 10 Years Credit age 25 Open Account

Oct 08, 2018
Awful

I had the card for 1 week and they closed the account because I didn't use it quick enough and because of concerns they had. So if you had concerns why give me a card then close it a week later... So now I'll have a hard hit on my credit and another for them closing it... Thanks Chase.... Will never open a Chase account again. I'll stick to capital one...

Oct 06, 2021
They jerk you around with ridiculous Cred limit.

My employee gets a higher credit limit. So I am not going to pay the needless 550.00. I rather go with my Capital One Spark credit card with a credit limit of 35000, with spectacular customer service. Each 6 months we use to get 6000 to $8000 back. I can always apply for Priority Pass separately.

Aug 20, 2021
Trash

Had it they closed it… score dropped 30 points… never again!

Jul 15, 2021
Great Until You Need Customer Service For a flight

Then is the worst thing to happen to a human being trying to solve something simple, Long story Short i had to pay twice the amount of a flight because of a mistake of the operator. ( i have no time to explain the long version. But i was frustrated and angry in april 2021, now i need to redeem a flight credit again in July 2021... again the same poor quality customer service from operators that do not speak english well because god knows in wich country they live and the call quality is bad too. I am the easy type and nice customer you want to have, i almost never write bad reviews. But at $550 annual i was expecting a decent service

Jul 13, 2021
Customer service won’t answer

Very good approval odds 750 credit was told to call their verification department over an hour wait hold time three days in a row. Called the other number can’t get to a customer service rep. Just imagine if I had a serious issue with my card good luck with the poor customer service.

Jun 21, 2021
Horrible customer services

I applied they told me to call verification department and they have hung up twice and never respond more than 3 hr wait.. I’ll stick to my Amex platinum better

Jun 08, 2021
Well worth the annual fee!

Right off the bat the card comes with $300 in redeemable travel benefits once you get it and renews annually. You can apply it to a myriad of different purchases without hiccup. That lowers the fee of the card down to $250 and if you spend a good bit monthly, you'll quickly see that back in rewards within the first month or two. After 8 months with the card we've earned over $2,200 in cash back during their 50% bonus cashback period giving us an effective cash back rate of about 4.1%. Hands down the best credit card we've ever owned.

May 25, 2021
So far so great!(826 score)

applied for this card early this month (May 2021) when my approval odds was saying “good.” I went to a physical Chase bank and had one of their Private Client Banker assist me with opening a Sapphire credit card. She was very welcoming and super friendly. She made the application process a very pleasant experience. I have been using this card for everything ever since I got it and so far I have no issue with it. I have reached out to Customer Service once and the representative was very nice and helpful. I cannot wait to utilize this card for the other benefits it offers especially travel-related. I am happy I got this card.

Apr 25, 2021
Annual fee

I read a lot of the experiences but I can’t believe that nobody is complaining about the $550 annual fee they charge to even have the card. That’s outrageous!

Apr 01, 2021
Great rewards

720 credit got approved with a 12k credit line. I bank with Chase and have an auto loan with them in good standing, this may have helped my approval odds.

Mar 19, 2021
CK not accurate - great travel card

Credit Karma said poor approval odds, I was approved on the spot for 12k credit line. Experian 675 / Equifax 695 / Transunion 701 and 110k income