Great for maximizing flexible travel††

$550

4.6

Feb 01 2021
Approved right away

Hi, I wanted this card for many monthes and been over 5/24 all the time. At Jan 4th I just went below 5/24 and have open slot for Reserve. I waited till the 1st Feb just to make sure. My credit score TransUnion 770, Equifax 768, Experian 755, Income 140k, have chase account open for 2 years and credit card from them(freedom). Instantly approved for 10k. Hope that helps someone!

Jan 07 2021
Perfect for International travel!!!

Perfect for travelers. I travel to Europe quite often and for long periods of time and love how fast the points rack up. Very easy for auto rentals: Love the primary insurance. Great that it works on European toll roads, stores etc. Also love the fact that there is no limit on the amount you can “tap”. They also do not need to be notified when I travel so no unforeseen blocks when trying to purchase. Service has been good so far...(3 years of use). Very easy site for bookings and they also helped out when my wife’s mother passed and she needed to change her flight to Germany. Huge help. Also like the large spending limit..$56K. Definitely get the benefits. Typical annual spend is $200K so the annual fee is moot. Don’t care for the lounges, but there ok in a pinch. Overall, a fantastic card, with decent service.

Oct 11 2020
Great card when you use all the benefits

Coupled with the freedom or Ink cards, this is a perfect match for travel. Easy to pull all your points from the Freedom or Ink cards over and use for booking travel and upping your points by 50%. I have found that I save most times over transferring points to the united or southwest. Plus, travel protection is second to none. Well worth the $550 or really $250 considering your $300 travel credit.

Aug 30 2020

Aug 09 2020
"poor approval odds."

Funny, Credit Karma says I have poor approval odds, I've had this card for about 18 months, great card, and great customer service, the benefits are well worth the annual fee. Don't listen to Credit Karma...

May 23 2020

Apr 24 2020
Credit karma is not accurate in their scoring

I applied for this card because credit karma said I have an “excellent approval chance”. I was denied. Chase goes off of Experian credit report and not the credit scores based off of credit karma. I decided to see how accurate this credit karma is. Turns out not very accurate at all. Just thought I would let people know my experience and to not go off of what credit karma recommends.

Mar 28 2020
Nice card for traveling

I wish it was a bit heavier for the status oompf. Applying was easy. I went to Chase office on a random day and decided to apply. I don't recall my credit score, but I got approved for 20% of my annual income. My utilization is at 5% or less all the time, so this big limit + modest spend makes my score look pretty good

Feb 24 2020
Terrible Customer Service

I applied for Global Entry in December but now that New Yorker are not eliglble for it, I asked for the credit again so that I can apply for Clear or use it in future. They declined. They should be refunding the money since they are charging such a steep annual fee and now, not offering one of hte main benefits of it. Amex Platinum on the other hand (my wife uses it) refunded and asked to apply again through other options.

Jan 07 2020
Not as good as Amex Platinum

Amex Platinum has more perks.

Great for maximizing flexible travel††