2.9

Jan 24, 2021
Gave me 20 months $4500

around 730 credit score, 15% credit. Gave me ability to transfer to cards to one just as their promo rate expired, thus keeping interest low. Quicker and easier process than any of 30 plus cards I have had over years. I spoke with customer service one time with a question I had. No long wait, Person knew what they were doing.

Jan 03, 2021
My Score is Excellent!

I made the mistake to apply for this card and was approved. Once again, My score is over 730. They gave me a $1,000 Credit limit. What a joke!

May 06, 2022
Stay away

Save your time and choose a card from a better bank. Just a summary of what went wrong: - Applied online, received "oops, something went wrong" after submitting the application - In a couple of hours received an email with approval asking to set up account. Tried on my cell phone - didn't work (the Continue button was not-clickable, ha - hello, fellow JS developers) - Set up account from laptop only to find out my credit limit was $500 - is that some kind of a joke? With my credit score and history I have no problem getting much higher limits from other banks. At this point I had enough - applied with BankAmericard and was instantly approved for 20x higher credit limit. - called US Bank the next day to find out the reason for "introductory" credit limit - representative had no clue. Closed the card on the spot and promised myself to never do business with US Bank again. 2 hours of my life I will never get back.

Oct 08, 2021
Slow but satisfied

Applied for card with 740 credit score and 10 percent utilization rate. Four days later received email approved with 14000 credit line. Slow process but satisfied with outcome.

Jun 09, 2021
Stay far away

Applied instantly approved for $1200 didn’t accept or decline the offer called US Bank who told me to speak to underwriter tomorrow morning. Well there reply it’s do to heavy revolving credit right but isn’t that what a balance transfer card a for? No missed or lay payments ever. Currently using around 70% not the best but that’s what I was working on. 10 years credit no missed or late payments ever.

May 22, 2021
Small Credit Limit

$500 limit granted and I withdrew the application. Have credit cards and income much higher.

Apr 18, 2021
U.s. Bank used to be super good not anymore

I got two personal loans for 22500 and my first credit card $2000 still the same for past 5 years and I got approved for platinum for 11000 I did pay off both of the 22500 way before their time the 11,000 Platinum 18 months no interest I used it for a family business and wanted to pay it my sister decided to pay half of it out of her account after a week I received a letter that I violated US Bank rules and regulations and my card got stopped my credit got destroyed I called customer service they didn't even care there was so rude I just put them believe it I told them what is the problem if someone else pays off my credit card they said no n one can pay for your credit cards what a stupid rules I want head and paid off rest of the money I'm sorry US Bank you guys used to be super good something changed and you going to lose a lot of customers. I don't recommend Platinum or any other US Bank credit cards to anybody my credit score 735...

Feb 25, 2021
credit karma member

what a joke credit score of over 800 wanted to combine they only wanted to do 80% and then charge more then 3% wanted 100 for each didnt do it.

Feb 20, 2021
Worst overall banking experience

I always try to start on a positive note with reviews. However, there is nothing positive to say about this card. I was approved and only given a $500 limit. Hasn't happened since I was 18. I've used AMEX, BOA, Citi, for years. Never any issues. Was intrigued by the 20 month free interest. But it was too good to be true. Don't get hooked by them. This is the worst card, app, customer service I've experienced.

Feb 18, 2021
I love to be a part of your company

I do appreciate you giving me this opportunity to feel the my credit thank you

Feb 11, 2021
Unhappy with amount approved for, inability to dec

I ignored all of the bad reviews & wish I hadn't. I applied for this with hopes to do balance transfer. I have excellent credit, over 800 and I was approved for only about 50% of what I wanted/needed. I dont want to wreck my credi score by increasing my credit card utilization from under 25% to 100% if I did balance transfer. It pops up approved- with an option to approve or decline. I walked away from my computer for a few minutes & the option to click decline was no longer there. I've been trying to call to decline the offer. Long wait times, multiple transfers, and finally after more than 1 hour, 4 transfers later...I find out I can no longer decline. First "supervisor" (team lead sitting next to first guy I spoke to in underwriting) said it will show up as an open account closed by me. Next guy said they won't report it, it will just be an injury. Just a warning to all.

Feb 09, 2021
Low credit limit

Not a bad card just get tried of paying off my balance multiple times before statement is out. Only gave me $1000 limit with a credit over 730.