2.6

Jan 24, 2021
Gave me 20 months $4500

around 730 credit score, 15% credit. Gave me ability to transfer to cards to one just as their promo rate expired, thus keeping interest low. Quicker and easier process than any of 30 plus cards I have had over years. I spoke with customer service one time with a question I had. No long wait, Person knew what they were doing.

Feb 20, 2021
Worst overall banking experience

I always try to start on a positive note with reviews. However, there is nothing positive to say about this card. I was approved and only given a $500 limit. Hasn't happened since I was 18. I've used AMEX, BOA, Citi, for years. Never any issues. Was intrigued by the 20 month free interest. But it was too good to be true. Don't get hooked by them. This is the worst card, app, customer service I've experienced.

Application process
Customer service

Jan 18, 2023
pass their offer

I would not recommend this card They give you the lowest credit limit and is lower your general credit score.

Jan 09, 2023
APR constantly increasing

I have had this card since 2011 and I'm officially done with them in the last two years it has almost doubled in my APR interest rate and having a credit score of 800 there is no reason why they should increase my APR three times within a two-month period. I have requested a full report of my credit with nothing negative on it. They literally sent me out a letter stating it was going up to a certain percentage the beginning of the year and when I called up the first of the year they tell me it's going up again absolutely ridiculous

Jan 06, 2023
It is like letting a stinky go under the covers

Like imagine laying in bed with you woman or whatever and letting it rip...funny at first then she wakes up and sees you laughing....

Jan 01, 2023
2 months and a solid 5 star

Received offer through auto insurance mailing. Applied on line and had $10K limit in 60 seconds with a 730 score. Wanted card for the transfer option and paying monthly auto insurance bill and still earn cash back. Customer service has been very good and responsive.

Dec 18, 2022
CIRCUS WITH A LOT OF MONKEYS

US Bank has the worst customer service possible. Had a car loan with them, car was totaled, and US bank demanded $700 more than what was owed. Then they hung onto the money for a while before paying it back. They know nothing when you call them and they don’t even have an email for customer service.

Dec 17, 2022
Wasted my time

Wasted my time I have a 767 credit score at 24, needed a credit line of 2,500$ for dentistry work needed to be done I only get $500 very dissatisfied

Oct 27, 2022
Not worth

I got this card with credit limit of 5000, barely used the card and without notice they decreased the limit to 500.

Oct 26, 2022
Very Good Credit = Low Credit Line?

I've had a credit line of $8600 with a US bank, never late, and paid off. I applied for a new US bank card and was given a useless $500 credit line which I will be closing. I do not recommend this card.

Oct 26, 2022
A joke!

With my credit score, and 100% payment on time history, they gave me $500! Like I was 18 and never had a credit card before. Wanted to do a balance transfer, but can’t do that now. The hit was not worth it!

Oct 17, 2022