4.4

Mar 25, 2021
My first major credit card.

I applied with a 735 credit score and I got approved with a 17k credit limit. Can’t wait to start using this card and take advantage of the $200 bonus .

Apr 08, 2021
Chase is horrible

Applied with an excellent credit score and was denied. They also carry my Auto Loan and I pay additional on that every month, no late payments. I read great things about this card. Oh well. I'll stick with Capital One. They are fantastic to me.

Application process
Customer service

Dec 21, 2022
good card

j

Oct 11, 2022
HORRIBLE DO NOT GET

Hi. 800 is what I paid ONLY in interest rates!!!! AND 1,100 for my own credit that I actually owed. That is crazy amount of money. Stay away from this credit card. I had an APR AFTER 1 year OF 28% Since I was paying interest and a bit was only

Aug 24, 2022
This is the meanest bank I've ever dealt with

This is the meanest bank I've ever dealt with. 780+ FICO score with another bank for multiple years but still got declined when applying for their basic credit card. Second time it was approved, but they got the lowest start credit limit for me among 5 banks. The customer service agents are very rude, ridiculous and unfriendly. I was explicitly considered a potential criminal just because I wanted to deposit a $1300 check from other bank.

Jun 10, 2022
WORST CARD POSSIBLE

After having more than 4 diferent cards with more than 10k each , this people just gave me 3600$ limit and after a year when i request and increase they just did a hard pull and decline me , when all other card increase mi credit without even doing these. Not even think about it. My score is 700

Aug 11, 2021
FINALLY!!!

I have been trying for 3 years!!! It always gets declined and when I call reconsideration line they say I have too many new accounts. Even though I’ve been banking with them going on 8 years. My credit was always good but I was always over the 5/24 rule. I recently went under 5/24 and decided why the heck not, especially since synchrony closed my accounts. My scores were 741 TU/735 EQ. I’m a college student making 35k a year. Applied and got the 30 day message. I got excited because the last 6 times were straight denials. The next day, I got an email saying approved for $4,800!!!! I’m so happy. I have been trying for soooooo long. Credit Karma said approval odds were poor but I still shot and won!

Jul 28, 2021
Pre-approved

Approved using Chase pre-approval site. TU 702 EQ 702 EX 691 given $1800 credit line first chase card. They pull from EQ and EX. Easy to obtain sign on bonus. Looking to complete chase trifecta. Good catch all card.. Be aware of 5/24 rule

Jul 25, 2021
CHASE SUCKS STAY AWAY U BEEN WARNED

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST

Jul 24, 2021
Great card for Chase Bank customers

This card gives the most cash back on my purchases more than my other 2 cards. I admit to being a little bias since the card payment is withdrawn and payed the same day because I'm a Chase Bank customer, but it's a big advantage to my Amex and Capital One. Customer service is very helpful too. If I decide to acquire another credit card, it will definitely be from Chase.

Jul 18, 2021
Have to call every time because I can't log in.

Horrible. It's entering the twilight zone. Overseas call center. Bad phone connection. Fix password. Next day it doesn't work. Try to reset and message says can't find the account. Even with the social security number. FRUSTRATED!!

Jul 11, 2021
Don't believe approval odds of pre approvals

This card was one of the cards that I was denied the card yet I got approved for American Express. Took a ding on the credit rating when it showed the card to be favorable at credir karma and at Experian.