3.7

Apr 04 2016

I have 685 between the two scores on here. Got approved really quick but only a $500 limit. Oh well it's a start. I have a capital one with $6,500 and a delta rewards Amex with $1000 limit. This may be why it was so low but I also have 4 older derogatories. Trying to get my credit back in shape. Wish me luck.?

Jun 15 2016
Approved for $500

I have a 750 Fico score basically from paying off 2 auto loans. I opened up a banking?account at a credit union and started to get flooded with credit cards letters. I decided on appying for?this card after getting 2 pre-approvals. I have not had a credit card?for?over a?decade?so?I applied with zero debt and was?still not?instantly approved but for good reason. ?I called recon and was told that?I had 2 Chase charged off accounts from over 10 years ago. I told them those fell off my credit reports years ago and that?I had a good score but they said "We go by your Chase credit history not by what is on your credit reports or score" Then they just wanted a reason?why?I fell behind on those accounts in the past and I told them because?I was in the military. ? After waiting on hold for 5 minutes they said i would get a letter in the mail. 2 days later i called the status line and it said i was approved but not for how much.?I waited 5 business days to get my card mailed which is when i found out it was only for $500. So there you have it. That explains why people with credit scores that are over 100-200 points lower?are getting approved for thousands of dollars. Either they have a good Chase credit history or are berly starting a credit relationship with them.?? BTW?I also got pre approval offers in the mail from BofA and Discover who?I have not had a credit relationship with in the past. If?i would have applied for those cards?I would have likely gotten a?higher credit line.?So for those of you out there with a?not so perfect?past with Chase?they might still approve you but with a small limit like mines so you might want to go with the other offers. If i were to do it over again i would have applied for the other cards but I'm happy that Chase approved me despite the minimum credit line?because it beats?getting declined. ??

Jul 08 2020
Declined w/ 790 score/$0 debt

Applied after receiving several pre-appoval offers only to be declined. My credit is spotless. Amex Platinum is my go-to card. When I called for reconsideration, I was told I have too few accounts. I explained that I have 5 longstanding accounts but carry no debt on any. I also have no prior history with Chase. Some time later I got another denial letter and my score dropped 32 points. AVOID CHASE!

Jul 03 2020
not woth the trouble

after reading reviews it sounds like if you have good credit they wont approve you. And just put another hit on your report. but thats normal for chase. I just closed my account with them.

May 27 2020
Got approved with credit score 675

I applied for this card with 675credit score .i had 9 inquiries on my credit history still i got approved for $1300.

Apr 19 2020
PERFECT CREDIT, BUT JUST ANOTHER HIT!

I have a 800 + scores on all three credit bureaus, and absolutely ZERO credit card debt. I recently applied for the Chase card, and was was denied due to "too many inquires". If you have more than a couple inquires on your credit report, don't even bother to apply. It's just going to put another hit on your report.

Apr 09 2020

Mar 23 2020
Whack!

After credit karma said that my odds were great I applied. I was declined! I have great credit and my balance is under 30%. I don't believe credit karma and feel they are very misleading! And now I have a hit on my credit!!!

Feb 16 2020
Great card

Never any problems with this card cash back and customer service are great. Only complaint is if chase suspects fraudulent activities in a certain area they will dent purchases leading to uncomfortable situations in line at stores etc. Never have that issue with my amex. Otherwise no complaints great card

Feb 05 2020
Complete waste of time

Even with pre-approval and a 700 Plus credit score denial is imminent if you have a delinquency 5 years ago it it's paid and full. Fyi

Feb 05 2020
Complete waste of time

Even with pre-approval and a 700 Plus credit score they will turn you down for a five-year-old delinquency that is paid.

Jan 22 2020
Quick Response

I applied late at night and a representative called me the following day less than 24 hours later letting me know I was approved. I was hesitant applying for the card with a score of 747 because of other reviews. I applied for the card to utilize the 0% introductory APR to buy my girlfriends engagement and was happy to hear I was approved for a $13,000 credit limit. The only thing I wish was different is being able to use the account as soon as it's been opened, but I will have to wait 1-2 weeks for the card to arrive in the mail. All in all, so far it's been great! Don't let negative reviews steer you away from possibly having a great experience.?