4.4

Sep 29, 2020
Good card. Good rewards

I really like this card. I have an excellent credit score. And I was immediately approved I'm not sure why everyone is complaint they must not know how credit works or how applying for other things affects their credit but this is an excellent card. I have text alerts and great cash back rewards and no interest for a year. And the one time I had to call customer service I got to talk to an actual person and they were so helpful and nice.

Aug 17, 2020
Terrible

I have never written a review of any card before, but because of my negative experience I felt compelled this time. I saw their offer and applied. I was turned down because of “ too many trade deadlines opened in the last 12 months”. It said my credit score was 847 out of a possible 850. The only new card I have in the last 12 moths is an Old Navy card which I applied for at the checkout to receive 25% off my purchase. If you have excellent credit and like to be rewarded for it ..DO NOT APPLY for this card!

Oct 02, 2021
Awesome card, not-so-great bank

This card is awesome... great rewards just for eating... the cash back is great and easy to redeem... the ONLY negative is US Bank is extremely slow at posting transactions.. I've had multiple transactions in pending status for 7+ days before they post. Other than that, it's a great credit card.

Sep 13, 2021
US altitude go visa "signature" card

Who ever heard of a visa "signature" card with a $600 CL? Rec'd two visa signature card invites simultaneously and applied for the USB first and was instantly approved... for $600!! Applied for the second with FNBOmaha and was again instantly approved for $11,300. Obviously used the latter to process the BT I had in mind. I used the USB card one week to get the $200 sign up bonus and paid it off. Otherwise a total waste of time and a hard pull. Called CS and rep didn't even know what a visa signature card was. Seriously....

Aug 20, 2021
As Advertised and Great Customer Service

This is my first product with US Bank and I must say, kudos to their customer service. You get to speak with a real person right away and they sound just like they are next door. The application process was ok, I think there was a slight delay due to additional verification but it was resolved the same day. The way the Statement Balance is calculated is a bit weird. Statement balance is calculated on end of the month even though the actual account cycle closes a week after. It's just different to other credit cards, but not an issue. Their Online platform is also a bit different, but they have modernized since I opened the account. I actually don't mind that though because card security wise - U.S Bank is tops! Card design is very bold and attractive. Card rewards are fantastic, especially with the 4% cash back on dining. Yet no annual fee. I was initially approved with $5k but U.S Bank generously raised the limit to $10k a few months later, without me even requesting it. So far this is my main card and I have no complaints at all. I don't think I'll stop using this as my main card for a while.

Aug 09, 2021
MISLEADING APPROVAL

Said "excellent chances of approval"I applied for this card because I wanted to take advantage of a balance transfer from another card that had a small balance left my credit score mid 700's I got declined for context I have 2 Amex cards 15k each 3 capital one cards total of about 20k line of credit-- bank of America 10k-- Barkley 11,5k total rewards card 17k I included the above information because everyone's credit situation is different so to clarify I have PLENTY of available credit!!!! I had 5500 on a capital one card---so I applied for this card to take a advantage of 0 transfer rate and I was declined if you've taken the time to read this PLEASE don't burn a credit inquiry with US Bank!!! Inquiries take 2 years to fall off

Aug 05, 2021
Approved in minutes

This is my first rewards card. With an OK credit score of 720 I was approved instantly. I haven't seen the hard inquiry on my credit report yet but it's only been 3 days since I applied.

Jul 31, 2021
I like the card

Credit line 6,000.00

Jun 08, 2021
DO NOT USE

I --had-- a superbcredit score. They apporved a small credit limit of $1200. They also caused a hard inquiry -- my first ever. This robbed me of almost 50 points on my score. 50 points! Their app is tricky and fails to show basic information like the payment due date. I am extremely unhappy with this company. For shame.

May 16, 2021
Approved instantly

Credit karma score 803. (Not sure of real score considering credit karma generally shows score approx 30 points higher than a real hard pull will show it as). I make only 36k a year. About 13% debt ratio. US Bank approved me on the spot with a $5k limit. This may seem low to some...but Good enough for me considering I don't make enough money monthly to pay hundreds monthly on credit bills. Lol. So I would likely just use the card for the occasional gas, etc. Nothing huge. I feel people with hard inquiries aren't getting approved regardless of credit score/income for some reason. It just must be the rules for this bank.

Apr 27, 2021
great rewards & low interest rate!

I applied for this card through Credit Karma because one of my reports said that obtaining another credit card would raise my limit for my first credit card. Before the hard inquiry hit my credit report (for applying for this card) my credit score was 741 and I was approved almost instantly. The application process was quick and super easy. Once I was approved, I learned more about the rewards and how you can use your points for this card which is awesome! I dine out often, so the 4X points on that will definitely come in handy. I've only used the card once so far, but it was super easy to activate and I'm excited to keep earning points, and hopefully it will help raise my credit more!

Apr 25, 2021