Question

Posted in Banking

elsacat

I have a good credit score, but only 3mth credit history - how can i get a personal loan?
my credit score is 716 and I have a well paid job that I have been in for 4 mths. I have been turned down for a small personal loan ($3K-$5K) because of my short credit history. I have a good credit history outside u/s (in Australia) but have been in the US for less than a year (covering exorbitant rent and other living expenses that have eaten up my savings $30K+). Are there any institutions that will provide me with a personal loan at a reasonable rate? I have tried Wells Fargo, a local credit union and Prosper.....