Best Option for closing high limit cards
I have a dilemma. I have a high limit card that carries a zero balance. It's roughly half of my available credit (10,000). I have 2 other cards (one I'm doing a balance transfer) that are 5,000 a piece. I do not need that much available credit, even if it does keep my usage percentage at a decent amount.

I'm trying to figure out the best option that will be less detrimental to my credit. The Cap One card and the Fifth Third card both have the same general terms/conditions. I'm trying to figure out, do I close one, lower one....not sure what to do. I'm trying to raise my credit score (It's a 750) to secure the best rate for a home in the future. I've heard a bunch of different things that I should or shouldn't do, but I'm in no way closer to making a decision.

Lower the 10,000 limit Fifth Third card, or cancel the Cap One? I'm just trying to pick the option that will be less detrimental to my credit.