Question

larrys1998

zero credit, but i have cards
ok I have 2 cards one for about 5 months and another for 2, and credit karma says I have a score of 660, I always pay off my bill on time in full, I went yesterday to cosign for a car and they said I have zero credit, I went to my bank and they said the same thing they see my cards and stuff and they said I just haven't had them long enough can someone please explain

It's usualy due to different score models, some models like FICO might need 6 months of credit activities before a score can be computed, while others like VantageScore provided by Credit Karma here, might only needs 3 months to come up with a scores. We do have 100s score models out there.