This offer is no longer available on our site: Wells Fargo Reflect® Card
- Long introductory APR offer
- No annual fee
- Cellphone protection
- Balance transfer fees may cost you
- No rewards program to provide ongoing value
- Requirements to extend APR period
What you need to know about the Wells Fargo Reflect® Card
The Wells Fargo Reflect® Card, with its $0 annual fee and long intro APR period for balance transfers and purchases, may be a good option if you’re looking to transfer a balance. It also comes with an incentive to pay on time.
Here are a few other things you may want to consider before you apply.
Long introductory APR offer, with possibility to extend
The Wells Fargo Reflect® Card comes with 0% APR for 21 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers made within 120 days from the day you open your account.
There’s a balance transfer fee of 5% (minimum $5) of the total balance transferred. And after the intro period ends, the card’s ongoing APR for both balance transfers and purchases jumps up to a variable 18.24% – 29.99%.
Intro offers are the same length
With this card, the introductory APR offers for both balance transfers and purchases are the same length. This can help you keep track of your finances, since you won’t have to worry about getting caught up with tricky timeline math or interest rate confusion.
The Wells Fargo Reflect® Card doesn’t have a rewards program, but you may still be able to get cash back on qualifying shopping, dining and experience purchases through the My Wells Fargo Deals program. To take advantage of this special program, you’ll first have to activate the deals. Any cash back you earn will show up as a statement credit.
What else you need to know about the Wells Fargo Reflect® Card
- Cellphone protection — If you use the card to pay your monthly bill, you’ll be eligible for cellphone protection coverage up to $600 to cover the cost of a lost or stolen phone.
- Current Wells Fargo cardholders may not be able to apply — If you opened another Wells Fargo card within the last six months, may not be eligible to apply for this card.
- 24/7 roadside assistance — You’ll have some support on the road with the card’s 24/7 emergency roadside assistance.
- Traveling internationally will cost you — The card has a 3% foreign transaction fee. So if you’re planning on traveling outside the U.S., you may want to consider another card that won’t rack up extra fees abroad.
Who this card is good for
The Wells Fargo Reflect® Card may not seem like it offers much ongoing value, since it doesn’t offer rewards. But the 21-month intro APR period could be good if your focus is handling debt and you need more than a year to pay it off. But if you don’t need as much time, you could consider another card that offers rewards — even if it has a shorter 0% APR offer.
Not sure this is the card for you? Consider these alternatives.
If the Wells Fargo Reflect® Card isn’t right for you, you might be interested in one of these other credit cards.
- U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card: This card is another solid balance transfer card with a long introductory APR period.
- Citi Double Cash® Card: If you’re looking for ongoing value after you’ve paid off your debt, this card may be a good fit.
- Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card: This card’s rewards give it long-term value in addition to its introductory APR offers.