Will refinancing my car loan impact my 'Age of Credit History'?
I majorly messed up my credit right out of college, and my credit score was rock bottom. I eventually got a secured AmEx through USAA, then a few months later got my first car loan. My score's now average (and climbing), but I'm very cautious about items that may impact it.

My question is this: The worst 'area' of my credit report card is 'Age of Credit History', with the average being 1 Year, nine months (when I got the AmEx and car loan). I've received offers to refinance tom my current 14.9% APR down to 3.9%-4.9% APRs, and it looks like refinancing will save my a lot of money each month. BUT, will refinancing affect my 'Age of Credit History'? From how I understand it, my almost-2-year-old auto loan would drop off, and be replaced with a 0-year-old loan, drastically dropping my score...

Anyone know how this particular scenario works? Thanks!