Question

jandaggettcarla

will paying my credit card balance 2x a month be as helpful as spreading the usage between cards
I only use credit cards to obtain air miles. I used to pay cash. I have always paid in full monthly, but have increased the usage (debt) dramatically in the past year. I think my score has fallen over the past year, perhaps because of increased credit card balances?

The card I use for one of my businesses has much larger purchases than the other cards. Would it be beneficial to send in payment for large balances as soon as the debt is incurred and before the cc bill arrives?

Spreading the debt for this once company across several cards would make bookkeeping much more difficult but it could be done if it would help repair my credit score.