Question

dan911

Why would you recommend a credit card with a 24.99% when I have a card with 10.99%
I have 2 good credit cards yet your web site recommended a high rate card to me. Why?

It costs money to set up and maintain an Internet site.  Since this site is free to us, it makes sense that SOMEONE is paying the bill.  That someone is the credit card companies that advertise here.  And they hope to get more clients, which may help offset their expenses for this site.  They selected you based on informtion on this site.  I, too, have received offers for higher rate credit ards, but make my own decisions in going for the lower rate.