Why hasn't my score gone up from my secured card?
I received a secured card in April 2010 from US Bank with a credit limit of 385 and have always paid more than the minimum every month. Shorty thereafter, I got an unsecured card from capital one with an initial limit of 200 that raised up to 500 after 3 months, why has more score only gone up a few points?

Most Helpful Response

Based on your credit card limits your balances should always stay below about $130.  Your score will go up.  If you mix in a car loan or line of credit then that will help also.  It takes time to reestablish or build your credit history.