Question

Nanny1251

Why can't I connect my Amazon Prime Store Card?
It is Issued by Synchrony Bank, and Yes they do allow third party Sites to connect to them as my JCPenny and Lowe's Accounts are connected and both are Issued by Synchrony Bank. It is listed in my Total Accounts as SYNBC/Amazon PLCC but I can't connect it in the Track Spending/ Manage Accounts section of the Website. Please help me figure this out. I see other questions about this same problem that were not answered properly.

Have you Called Synchorny or E-mail them?  Sycnrhony might not allow third party connections to all of it's Credit Cards.