Question

DBBR

Why aren't all of my credit cards listed?
I have 3 cards and my reports only says I have one. I was reading about it and what I got from it was if all of my cards weren't showing then I was getting anything from them. I have a cap one card that I've em used many time and paid off many times way before the bill was even due. Please help solve this. Thanks in advance

Most Helpful Response

You would need to contact the card's issuer and ask them why it isn't on your report. It might take little bit of time before they start reporting to credit bureaus, if you applied in last couple of months. You mentioned CapOne, they usualy start reporting after your second statement closed, they did recently offer the "rebuilder card" for only few months that you approved for 100 limit, it won't report until closing of 5th statement.