Question

nicorose

When will corrections made by my credit card company show up on my score?
I recently checked my credit score and found that there were 3 late payments shown on a credit card that I have paid off. I contacted the company and they promised to fix the issue. It appears that the late payments are no longer showing on my report, but my score has not improved. Can I expect this to happen? If so, how soon?

Late payments only affect your credit score when they took place within the last 24 months.  If yours were older, that is probably why your score didn't improve.  If the late payments WERE within the last 24 months, then not sure why it hasn't changed.  Your score is tied to your current credit report, so there is no lag time between reports and scores.