Question

TacKilo

When is the next time my credit card info will be reported? Last updated was Oct 31 2013..
When Im looking at my credit card info on CK it shows that it was last updated October 31, 2013. It is now March 9, 2014. When will this update? I have my bank account linked with CK but it does not update my credit card into (Balance, Percent Used..etc)

Most Helpful Response

good question.

try the FAQ's and see if you can find out.  Click on your name in the top right corner, a drop down menu should appear.  click on HELP.  it will take you to the CK FAQ's  if you can't find anything there, contact CK at cuatomer support. 

Mine is slow to update, but certainly not that long.  Good luck